Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I beg to loving differ!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Howard ain't got poo poo on Hitler

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Honestly, I'd probably give it a listen. :v:

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 05:27 on Nov 17, 2015

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV7VNhzFLOQ

Added bonus is you get to have an excuse to do it naked.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

I took this at a Mexican restaurant in Helsinki.

Mayo on mozzarella sticks. Savages.

Well that's not entirely fair, pretty much all of Europe is terrible at making Mexican food.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

RFC2324 posted:

Well thats just dumb. Americans get French fries right, at least euros can get mexican right.

I'd be surprised if literally every Mexican restaurant sucks, that's just been what I've experienced and heard so far. I can at least verify that (most) British people admit that they can't do it right; they make up for it by having good curry, though.

Fake edit:
Just want to throw out that I know how badly Americans can ruin... pretty much any cuisine.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

om nom nom posted:

I dunno I'd file the blue haired one under "would"

Her and the the top two on the right are cute enough to hookup with.

Bottom right is a clear given.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

RIP Blowjob Queen.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Blind Sally posted:

don't worry. he deleted that video to try and cover it up. he also then claimed the video was an experiment meant to rile up those people who were taking "gender equality and feminism hostage": http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...enas-and-brats/

a short run-down on the Pogo MRA thing, complete with archived links: http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/01/29/trouble-internet-mashup-king-pogo-reveals-himself-to-be-a-misogynistic-douchenozzle/

A terrible way to start the day. :smith:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm so disappointed that the hole in the fourth panel isn't just a little bit higher.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

6/10

Should have ended with the son being jealous.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/740173996780597249

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
In honor of Korgan dying, I guess:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

is there a place i can get more images like this

Aggro-gator

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Underappreciated

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Guys, I think that I've either broken it or that it's gotten tired with bullshit questions:

I just think it's not allowed to say "gently caress you."

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

PCOS Bill posted:

You say that like there's any other variety.

https://soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work
:colbert:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

PCOS Bill posted:

"less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age." also defines millennials but I doubt you're as quick to slap that one on.

Funny enough, that's the Boomer's fault too.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

KiteAuraan posted:

Yeah, they dropped some white phosphorus on some civilians in Aleppo that were clearly not ISIL. The Good Ol' USA is doing most of the ISIL killing.

We need to have the Middle Eastern nations take the lead, we will only provide indirect support. We're only providing air support, we don't have any boots on the ground. We sent troops over just to train [military/paramilitary force], we will not be involved in any actual combat. We are currently conducting surgical raids and targeted killings against ISIL, the actual war against ISIL is still in the hands of the coalition of Middle Eastern nations. We have deployed 100,000 troops to help bring the fight to a quick end, we will not be occupying the region and will withdraw our troops once ISIL is defeated.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Yeah Ima go with don't kill the child :shrug:

Careful, don't cut yourself on that edge.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

KazigluBey posted:

Wrap it up everyone, this meme is a Title IX offense.

So the bastards aren't even gonna let Harambe live up to his name. :mad:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zelder posted:

some day Matt Furie is going to come back to the Internet and be loving bewildered by what they've done with his creations

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/pepe-the-frogs-creator-matt-furie-discusses-trump-memes.html

His reaction to everything has basically been "IDGAF"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

BillmasterCozb posted:

if russia bans pacha memes, i'm gonna pack up and move there right the gently caress now

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Mortimer posted:

you don't know what vaporwave is do you

It's like techno, right?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

PCOS Bill posted:

I am so okay with this you don't even know.

I'm really concerned with how much I agree with PCOS Bill. :ohdear:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

New newbie avatar?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

du -hast posted:

no idea on this one

Looks like a Polish Hussar lancing what I'm assuming is a communist.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Shillary posted:

What kind of rear end in a top hat invents a cocktail without any alcohol in it?

THIS is why Trump is going to win the election.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

dumb. posted:

Hi can you explain this to me please?

Bitches be

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

alpha_destroy posted:

I like that this assumes that killing three random people is a better result than killing one loved one. Really shows the bias of the person designing the problem. :smuggo:

I like how this comment assumes there wouldn't be any social ramifications for letting a loved one die. Really shows just how few loved ones you have. :smugbert:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

alpha_destroy posted:

I like how this comment conflates social values and ethical values. Really shows how unenlightened you are. :smugbird:

I like how this comment implies ethical values aren't determined by social values. Really shows how much of a romantic idealist you are. :fella:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Red Baron posted:

Korgan has gone the way of John Henry, outdone by the machines of man. All hail ShitpostBot!

Well like John Henry, I believe Korgan will return and prove that no machine can out-shitpost a man bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

PCOS Bill posted:

Punk is dead.

Can we blame Avril or...?

Johnny Rotten

• Locked thread