Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
made this after a discussion in class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Peepee apey

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Tiggum posted:

That's not correct. The exact wording is "don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge ... we will murder you along with the household you're hotlinking from, burn what little legacy you may have, character assassinate your memory with front page propaganda... and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com"

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Yeah I was going to say I'll play if a correct answer adds an article of clothing

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Facebook Aunt posted:

:chloe:
I don't think we should eat the boomers. They are fat, and stringy, and you don't know where they've been. Well, actually we do know where they've been and it's awful. poo poo got real weird for a while.

Do you want herpes? Because basically all of them have herpes.

I crushed a handful of valtrex and blended it with my lube it's fine

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I feel like I'm living out one of the less optimal reality splits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
taboo appeal?

• Locked thread