Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Nanomashoes posted:

You killed a dank and funny memer.

Stay Safe Left Swipe Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Cosbyposting really speeding up, yikes. What did the Mayans say will happen at the end?

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Some dummies spoiled the last two eps in the non-spoiler GOT thread.

I'm truly not trying to say "stay off the internet," but even with official rules, SA is not a trustworthy place to avoid spoilers for things that are popular.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

We threaten to leave each other over every small doggo

smol pupper

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

No "Cat big" or "No1curr + reaction faces"

0/10

e:

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

This is good though :confused:

You're right, Cat Good. I just wanted to be part of the "only PYF Meme Thread kids will get this" crew

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
There will be no answer and no why, we just gotta... wake up and go to our cosby-less jobs.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
The "my dude" gets me every time. He's so amiable.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Yeah if there were yearly Meme Awards, simpsons remix would be nominated for best of 2016 along with DAMOTHERFUCKINSHAREZONE and Half-A Press. So spice

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Is there a chance the hams could bend?

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Seymour, the whole house is moving 5 miles down the road, it's CRAZY!

No, Mother, you're seeing double: 4 hams!

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

It had heart... but The Lemon Behind That Rock had a lemon behind that rock.

coffeecup has a new favorite as of 21:25 on Aug 7, 2016

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
What was the original reason for SA's "No posting Small Bart" rule? I'm guessing it was because people spammed it so much it became unfunny?

But... :regd08:-ing is our thing!

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

PCOS Bill posted:

No it doesn't, that's the stupidest poo poo

The forbidden meme was no stupider than anything else meme threaders have been obsessed with.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Okay guys I'm dyin here please divulge the details about why No Small Barts Allowed

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Royal W posted:

Seems like the short answer is similar to no1curr; it was clever, but then :regd08: happened.
ref:http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2341

Thank you for this kindness, fellow traveler. Now my tired spirit can move on from your earthly realm.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Facebook Aunt posted:

Anybody got the picture of the cat sitting behind those detailed soldier dollies?

I gotchu. This is one my favorite images on the internet.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Phthisis posted:

pocket sand

I can hear the shh-SHAA!

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Vitamin Me posted:

Gotta read slow

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

:eyepop:
Any simpsons remix that is not a lemon one, is a good one

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Okay, lemon remix got good again. 10/10 would laugh

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Data Graham posted:

For context, we threaten to divorce each other over every little thing

Thank you for this. A silly forum meme that I still enjoy because we didn't run it into the ground like dickbutt or loss or get out frog

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

snergle posted:

i hope why are you a grouch becomes a staple meme

Oscar has 24 days left to compete with Share Zone, Simpsons cut and paste, and Half A-Press for meme of the year. That's ample meme time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

You're no Hakan Down Jacket Fetish

Seriously though I got a kick out of the silly Cosby countdown and I'm bummed it never got enough SA meme traction. Then again I like Krusty Face so my standards are low.

• Locked thread