Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Half rotted tomatoes with a tonne of added sugar bear little resemblance to actual fresh fruit.

Don't know about the US version, but the Australian Masterfoods tomato sauce is almost 30% sugar. Bleh.

EDIT: bought a bunch of tiny tomatoes to have with lunch tomorrow but now I'm going to eat them tonight. Hope you're happy.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Oct 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I would have been very upset if Roiland actually was dead. Sure he's a horrible person, but he can make some great TV.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's often harder on the woman.

:thurman:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Google "Australian Sloth PSA" or "Stoner Sloth"

Government funded anti-marijuana ads are loving stupid as hell the world over.

It gets even better - our wonderful government went and made stonersloth.com.au where you can watch all their stupid reefermadness videos. But, if you leave of the .au and just visit stonersloth.com, you go to a pro-marijuana website/blog.

EDIT: Just checked whois.net and stonersloth.com was registered back in March, long before the government campaign came out.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 07:24 on Dec 22, 2015

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Coleridge49 posted:

Jon English

The reaction of everyone I know was just surprise that he was still alive and hadn't actually died back in the 90s.

Seriously, how did he manage to survive all the way to 2016 :psyduck:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

I know the dedicated Minecraft player base is autistic, but even they have a better grasp of humour than this.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Oh god, is it that stupid "zero point five A presses" autism guy, again?

Fake edit - no, it's a different autism guy.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Someone should tell that poor girl her choice of headband only accentuates her gigantic forehead.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Oh goddamn it. You think you've forgotten about something.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
'U' will send you right to where you want to be after the page loads.

I have it bound to a mouse button it happens so often.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Weren't over half of those who died Southerners who were fighting to preserve racism and slavery?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

ToxicSlurpee posted:

German words are the best. The word for pet is "Haustier" which just means "house animal."

And the word for bra is "Bustier" which means boob animal.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Senjuro posted:

Am I the only one that thinks that these We are Number One characters are creepy as hell? Even the puppet looks unsettling, like it's was once a real boy and he was turned into a puppet by some curse and he's just constantly screaming inside.

I think If I had watched this show as a child it would really gently caress me up.

I think you'll find people watch it for the high production values and totally not because the main character is a young girl for creeps to creep over.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Powered Descent posted:

"Tunak Tunak Tun" but every time Daler says "Tunak" it gets faster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38nfPs-jkgw

Kinda disappointed that they didn't pitch correct this.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

darkpool posted:

Now my YT recommendations are filled with Number One videos, like last time when Hbomberguy caused a plague of alt-right videos and had to make a Chrome plugin to stop it.

I would like to hear more about this plugin?

My youtube recommendations are a toxic sludge.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

im_sorry posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN0REjUCGlE - hbomberguy's Youtube Censorship Addon.

Thank you for this. Sadly, I'm using Firefox, but I did enjoy the song.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Feeple posted:

Correct. I saw the drat thing for free at a company outing, and the third act was the worst.

It's the sort of movie you see and hope the reason it's so lovely is because it was originally a book and the people who made it expected everyone to have read it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

How are there so many hydraulic press videos? It's a hydraulic press. It's just going to crush the stuff. There's nothing to watch.

Back in my day we watched idiots whack themselves in the nuts doing skateboard tricks. Now that's entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDmONL9f0xc

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Please tell me the press is calling it Golden Gate.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

What, you don't like the memes that get you put on an FBI watchlist?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Karate Bastard posted:

O poo poo that's kinda hot

I was gonna give you a regular old slappin but it's on now bitch

I had forgotten about the salmon cannon.

"fires fish over dam at 22mph". Trebuchets eat your hearts out :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kICS32kady4

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Sunswipe posted:

I'd play that if each correct answer removed an item of Victoria Coren's clothing.

She got old

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

ookiimarukochan posted:

She looked OK last month

As glad as I am for her to hear that, whatever that thing in the right is, is creeping me right the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

LMAO at Trumpcare. If you're over 55 you'll basically be spending 50% of your income on insurance and then another 25% to meet the deductible.

Good job, boomers. You sure stuck it to those darn millennials with their facebook trophies and their digital phones.

It's not just Trumpcare, it's:

• Locked thread