Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Karate Bastard posted:

Perhaps I'm overreacting. On the other hand that poo poo's getting way old. On the other other hand this is the meme thread. Perhaps I should just have just let it slide.

If the horse still exists it has not been beaten enough.

Furthermore,

http://imgur.com/t/dickbutt/mXrE6gc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I just listened to Beathoven's Ninth.

It was pretty rad.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Now make the fart stand still and the butt loop around.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
If somebody, somewhere still remembers that the horse once existed then you have not yet beaten said horse enough.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

*rushes into thread, tripping over goons*

I GOT MOON MOON

lol if you don't have Enrique get moon moon for you

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

beads

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

mdemone posted:

Never heard of a Langford basilisk. Then all of a sudden today I see no fewer than three posts using the phrase.

Having looked it up, I'd now venture to say that memeology in general is a sort of Langford basilisk. Most of this poo poo should be terribly unfunny, but somehow our brains have gotten hacked into laughing at wright in a benis.

Humor is all about context. wright in a benis : DDDDDDDDDD is funny in the proper context. Spurdo : DDDDDDDD is funny because it originated as a poorly drawn Pedobear and morphed into what it is now. The reason it's funny is because it's so absurdly awful in every possible way but also ultimately silly and harmless.

It's ridiculous, it's absurd, and it makes no sense. That's why it's funny.

Like your mom.

lol

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
That sure rumpled my Ruperts.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

NotAnArtist posted:

I know I'm going to regret asking but why does there appear to be bloody tampons stuck to the women's locker room wall?

I used to clean bathrooms for a living and one thing that has always been a mystery to me is just how often that sort of thing ends up everywhere but the garbage. I mean that's obviously exaggerating for effect but really; when it was time to clean the women's restroom you just knew cleaning up a tampon or a pad stuck to something was in the cards.

Figure that a locker room would have similar issues.

I mean restrooms are gross in general and the men's room had is own issues but really...those things turned up in the damnedest places. I'm talking "how the hell did that even get there?" places.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Atmus posted:

I have a theory. I always just assumed that women, confronted with the need to change out their tampons in a place that they specifically don't have to clean, kind of just spin them around by the ripcord and hammer toss them wherever.

Though it's not so much a theory as it is a guess.

My personal theory is that humans in general are often inconsiderate pricks about places they don't have to clean up after themselves in.

My other theory is that some women were just in a massive hurry and missed the box. Granted sometimes the bathrooms...uh...didn't get enough love and the boxes were overflowing and gross. Not a woman's fault if she looks at that and goes "uuuhhhh not touching, just leaving this on the floor."

Of course some people are just jerks and make as much of a mess out of bathrooms as they can because nobody is watching and they don't need to clean up after themselves. Any place that college-aged men frequent is the absolute worst for that sort of thing. Good lord are college-age men creative jerks about loving up bathrooms.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Wolololo
Now roses are too

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh dear Gary Oldman died?

No, it was David Mitchell.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
skel snug mr. skeltalskellybugge pupper

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Metanaut posted:

How Can Jumps Be Real If Our A-presses Aren't Real

dear atheists if god is not real how am i a dog learned english

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
| |i
|| |_

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Why would you lick your fingers with mash potatos, you eat that with a fork

i eat it off the floor like an animal/piece of poo poo

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I can't afford the interest on that but I don't want to say no to a meme guys halp what does I the doing? :ohdear:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

Regardless of whether he's good or bad at business (he's not the worst, I suppose), businessmen make awful politicians.

Trump isn't even a businessman. He's a salesman. The reason he's so popular is because he's selling himself rather than a product.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; his business acumen is dismal but that dude knows how to sell.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dabir posted:

Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the memes are at the same time too dank and too weak.

A good meme today will eventually become stale; a bad meme, if you will. It will become overused and no longer bring joy to us. All memes are both good and bad thus; no meme is perfect and they all must decay in time. Hold the meme as you would a fart; cherish its initial smell and allow it to dissipate to the winds.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

It's a schooner.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
E͇͈̣̫̹͡m̶̲̝̮̣̣b̯͕̗̪r҉͖̯͓̮͕͕̤̲à̵̼̬̜̭̤͞c͏̶̩̫̮̮͇̦ͅe̢̟̮͉̙̪͕͓͞ ͉̮̙͕͈͜t͇h̴̟͉̕ę̢̘̯͕̼͎̝͓͈̀ ̰̭̼ç̤͈̜͉̠̜͎͘h̵͎͠a͏́͏͓͖̫͇̦o͏̜̼͉͍͡s͡҉̯͝.̛̮̤͚
̨͚̱̪͜Z̠̦̻̳̹͜a͡҉̜̬̘̝͈̳̫͕ͅĺ̫̰̝̜̜͚̦͟g̻͉̻̺̝̲̝̦̥o̧ͅ ͚̭͘͘ͅk̜͓̝ṇ̢͖̩̹̭͢ó̩̞̠̦͔̯̭w̲̦͔͝ş̵̯̜̰͚̠̜.̘
̵̵̙͖̜̱̻̳Z̶̥̰̦a̧̜͈͔̦̳͎l̵͕̞̗̺̙̣̩͟͝g͚̳̼̞̩̬͟͠o͏̴̤͎ ̛҉̛̯̻̮͈ć̷̠̯̥̺̳͔̪o̵̞͎͙͠ḿ̰̲e̸͕̟̫͈̥̜̤͡ͅs̛̙̞̬̬̫̮̮.͘͏̵̹̩

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
tide safe mr skelturn

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Tetracube posted:

What's your meme sign

skeltal

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Clinton1011 posted:

Odd question but the painting this meme is on, was that done by the artist that did a lot of the artwork for conan the barbarian? It looks familiar and I can't remember the name of the artist.

That's Frank Frazetta. He did a metric gently caress ton of recognizable fantasy art in general.

You might also be thinking about Boris Vallejo, who did not paint that one. Both have painted a ton of Conan-looking dudes.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
[quote="beato" post="458496011"]
Do I look like I know w͠҉͏ha̷t̢ a ͞j̀a̵̡y-p͘͠e͢ģ
#807;̰̖̣̱̥̫_̴̶̢̼̝͍͓̬̲͖ͧͧ̊͢

e. stupid poo poo deleted

Somebody has a new favorite as of 15:20 on May 8, 2016

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
!͌̓ͮͤ̂͌̿̒̂ͣ̅́̚͢͟҉̞̦͎̝̯̟̗̻̲̖̖̗̻̀?̸̛̟̯̜̜͓͎̪̤͖͚̝̝̭͚̤͕̘͐̉ͬ̒ͧ͗̈́ͨͩͥͭ̀̚͡͝ =̡̨͕̯̭̠̤̲̳̭͊̀ͭ̀̆̽̏̎̎̓̀͋̉͢!̴̽̏̂̈́̂̀ͫ͑̿ͧ̉̓҉̛̝̲̗̝̗͚̩͔̜̬ [̢̨͚̩̲̞͕̳͇̠͜͡ͅͅ]́͠҉҉̞̜̳͍̥̦̭͉

?̷̥͙̖̣̠̯͉͕̣͇ͭ̾̑̃̒̆͑ͯ̃̿̿̌ͤ̈́ͩ͛͡͠ͅ?̢̤̯̯̼̥́́ͮ̑͒̂͑́ .̸̨̡̛̰̬͔̗̰̖̳̮̫̱̳̹̐ͨ̑̎͒͢.̶͚̣̜̝̠̙̭̳̱ͪ̾ͮ̆͒̀́́ͅͅ.͍͓̞̖̼̣̘͇̪̞̼̞͚̭̱̠̲̜̓̀̋͛̋̅̀ͯ̄̑̀̉ͪ̀́̚͢.͛̓ͩ̀ͧ͌ͩ́͐̑̽́҉̖̟̝̜͍̮͓́ ?̷̸̵̢̲͈̘̙̯̳̜̯̰̝̯͓͎͚͈͈̾̾̓̓̃̃͂ͬ̂̓͒̌̅ͮͬ̃͌͝;̢̯̹̫͕͖͖̝͉̻̗̥̻͍̤͔̙̒ͫ̂́̕͢͡;̪̬̼͙̬̱̟̰͕͓͕̠̿ͯ͑ͪͬͫͦ̅͊ͯ̈̐ͧ̔ͮͣ̕͞ͅ

-̕͢҉-̴̡̕͟-͏͜͡-̸̧͟͝͡-̨͝͠-̷̨͢-̵̢-̡̛̀͘͜-̵̛͜͠-̡̢͜͞-͏̶̕-̶̸̡͢-̵͠҉-̡͠-̡͞͝-̀͘͏-̴͘-̷̧̨͝-͏̷̵́-̀͠͞-̡͝͝͞-̨

edit: Well that didn't work right at all! It was supposed to be loss. Welp.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

e X posted:

Nah, it's pretty recognizable. Or maybe I am just broken.

The formatting was a lot better when I was putting it in the fancy texty box. It looks pretty different than when I did it.

You are broken but at this point we all are. I see loss everywhere I go. It's often harder on the reader.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

wyntyr posted:

Four panels is always a loss. Nine panels is an alignment chart.

Then what's half A panel?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Making . Everything into

A Loss . Edit
________ isnotfunny

:effort:

:30bux:_______:30bux: :goleft:

:30bux: :30bux: ___ :30bux: :effort:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Yes, it's David Mitchell.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I'm a meme slob. I just keep leaving my memes all over the place and can't be bothered to pick up after myself.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
dats a bretty guud meme : DDDDDDDDDDDDD

6/4 spurods : DDDDDD

benis

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I got gay loving meme.

Do memes even have sex or genders? I mean I guess that indicates they do if a meme can be both gay and loving.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Hyperlynx posted:

Sometimes a frog on a unicycle is just a frog on a unicycle. There is not going to be any deeper answer than "it's funny because I find it funny".

I don't like :frogout:, understand it, or think it's funny at all. But I can accept that and move on. Just let it go (or move past and heal, if you prefer).

I laughed at something once.

This is an unforgivable crime that must be punished with beath.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Bees?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Scarf posted:

Any meme involving Yes, I'm down for.

Every meme is the worst meme so let's just enjoy the garbage like the animals we are.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I'm lost in this meme hell.

All I hear is the beating of the b̼̹e̖̮̭͔̝n̻̘̖̳̲̯i̠̰͉̜s̥̱̱.

D͈̼̱͙̦̙͘ͅa͏̷҉͚ͅt҉̴̖̪̞ ̤̳͉̻̟͙̭͕b̸̢̩̬͞o̰̝̰̘i̸͕͉̹̙͉.̷̞̝͘͠

H͚̦͉̖͓͈̖͈̹̹̮͉̟̏̍̌̓̈́ͨͨ̄̉͘ê̸̱̦̥͔̫̬̟͈̏̇ͫ̓͘ͅ ̸̶̶̨͍̼̘̦̮̣̟̥ͩ̈̋ͬ̆͆ͫ̎̅̈́ͣͧ͗́c̢͍̤̺ͨ̏̆̍̽͞ơ̴̢̼̼̱̳̦̮̹̘͙̳̥̭͎̦̘̻̰ͤ̅̈́̋̆ͦ͊ͣ̇̇̓̑́̒̽̎̿͗͂̕͢m̷̘̠͍̼̠̱̗̣̼͍̞̿ͮͮ͛ͬ̍́ͬ̐̒̚͡e̡̡̹̞͇̦̺̩̙̺̬̝̦̱͓̫̲ͫ̄͒͆̿͌ͫͧ͋ͣ́̕͡ͅs̸͇̝̞͚̥̠̝̙̗̪͍̜̓̿ͪ̑͌̏̏͐͗̊͂ͬ̊͊͗̄̈̀͘.̠̫̻͖̖̞̥̬̟ͭ͛ͧ̈ͮ̈̊ͦͧ͢ͅ
̸̪̩͚̹͈͙̹̰̜̺̱̏̇ͤ͛͗͞͠
̶̣̠̟͉̪̘̱͙͚̘̦̾̉̎͑ͥͮ̂̂̆͘̕o̧͕̥̘͂ͣ͑̑ͣ̄͒ͤͦ͌̃͑̄͐͂̑͘ͅḩ̢̧̭̯̠̟̳̟̟̟̼̳̦͙͙̽̌́ͫ̿ͨͣ̆ ̷̨͌͋͛̑̏̓҉͓͉̲̭͔̼̰̠̣̼s̢͍̼̬̳̜̗̣͍̰̭͈̖̤̘̜͉̗̱̈̌͗̚͢͞͝h̿̃ͬ́̇҉̢҉̞͙̗̠̺̲͙̘̲́i̴̵̢͖̯͖̱͉̟̩̮͚͇͕ͮ͛ͨ͋ͫ̔͛͐̏̆̑ͪ̂̿̒̀ͦt̝͎̣̞͓̉ͭͨ̊͂ͫͬ̀͞
̧͎̖̝̼͔̾ͦ͆͌͂ͩͪͩ̀͠
̧̡̢̙̖̠̫̤̈́̄͒͐ͮ̾w̡̰̯͙̺̹̥͕͙͋́̆̅̿̊̓ͫͩͪ̿ͥ̍ͯ͒̿͋ͦ͢a̞̺̻͖̲̺̝̘͎̘͆ͥͦ̒̍̋̏ͣ͒̔̚͘͜͟͝d̵͚̪͔̞͉̰̠̭̤̘̻̻͍͕̹͐ͫ̂ͧ͗ͩͯͥ̓̿̔̚̚͢͠ͅḑͫ̃̌̉̔ͥ̈ͣ̏̒͊ͤ̆ͮ̀̀͠͏͍͔̙̣̰̗̘͙̘̫̙͖̠á̞͓̱͓̙͕͖̯̤̰̬̙͚͖̬̞̥̊͆̉̔ͬ̃̇̃̀͌̇̽ͮͮ̍͂̿̀̚͢ͅͅp̛͎̮͍̳͕͍͙͙̻̻̱̾̌͋̉̄̓̍̋ͪ̂̇͊̄͜ͅ

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
i sell waddup and waddup accessories

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
a wild sprudo approaches!!! :-DDDDDDDD

spurdo uses benis :-DDDDD

it is super effective :-DDDDDDDDD