Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.
Why does he need to hyperwalk? So he can get through a version of the level with no enemies?

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

None of the measures have four beats.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Karma Monkey posted:

:allears: Are there any more examples of celebs doing stuff like that because I love it.

If you're referring to celebrities embracing their memes, there's a pretty good video on YouTube of Orlando Bloom singing "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard" on the set of one of the Hobbit movies.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

If we're doing highly specific meme Facebook pages my current favorite is Trolley Problem Memes.

https://www.facebook.com/Trolley-problem-memes-250353181980281/

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.
What's that nonsensical question that shows up every now and then, "Has anyone ever really been what more like" or something?

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

It's "Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma." As in "Kill Kill Kill Mom Mom Mom."

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Minarch posted:

Those ASMR fetish videos are loving weird as poo poo

I totally get tingles from the half A press guy.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Noslo posted:

Aside from the weeks of news coverage drowning everything else out, what happens when she dies again?

Is it the crazy old uncle next or harry cause I think the deathcopter pilot king of england would be cool

Charles, then William, then George. Harry is out of luck unless something happens to both his brother and his nephew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

• Locked thread