Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Jamesman posted:

gently caress, sorry. I had two threads open and I meant to post that elsewhere. :(

I guess... if you read the first letter of every sentence, it still qualifies as a meme...

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I think you aughta put more thought into the next one. Memes can be spur of the moment things, but the best ones take effort and care. Give it another shot after reflecting on what made this one fail. And next time, stick with it instead of giving it away immediately. You might just have what it takes to become a memelord one day :toot:

Sanitary Naptime has a new favorite as of 15:13 on Oct 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHJfafgLxBw

eh eh eh eh, eh eh eh!

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Hogge Wild posted:

DO NOT LOG IN IMGUR AND CLICK AROUND YOUR ALBUMS!!!

Why not?

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Hogge Wild posted:

whats efukt

Nobody, he's a goon.

• Locked thread