Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW

That was a short date. Definitely in the C range.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy

Al Borland posted:

Who said hi to who first on OKC?

I'm a guy and she's a girl so I did obviously

Puppy Galaxy

Al Borland posted:

That was a short date. Definitely in the C range.

I purposely picked a week night cause I had no plans other than grab a drink at a bar. 2 hrs and we came straight from our respective jobs, not too bad

Piso Mojado

2 hours is a little short to tell if it's gonna work out long term. be open op

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I'm a guy and she's a girl so I did obviously

:smith:

----------------

Puppy Galaxy

Piso Mojado posted:

2 hours is a little short to tell if it's gonna work out long term. be open op

well she specified she doesn't want anything long term or exclusive, so ima take her word for it

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Puppy Galaxy posted:

well she specified she doesn't want anything long term or exclusive, so ima take her word for it

she just wants to bang n leave you :smith:

----------------

i am he

ron color posted:

tell her about byob

Puppy Galaxy

Al Borland posted:

that's ok I'm a grown up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lil Cunty posted:

tell her about me. I'm the cute but tough one

Actually, that's me. I'm the cute but tough one

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

gsjg is a hunk

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
omg i had a date tonight too

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
and it was AT A BAR TOO :-O

freaking out rn at this coincidence

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

wait what. then which one am I

polishthunder84 posted:

and it was AT A BAR TOO :-O

freaking out rn at this coincidence

were you the ops date? how would you grade the date? long term potential? why didn't you say hi first on okc?

ty crap

ty landy

ron color
did you tell the op about byob

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Would you go out on a date with me OP?

----------------

i am he

I told my date about byob and a sci fi tv show sound effect played then they turned inside out

Puppy Galaxy

Al Borland posted:

Would you go out on a date with me OP?

no

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
i was on a first date a week ago and was going to make a byob thread while i waited, but then she showed up

it was a solid B+ date we just hung out for half an hour and ate thai food but then she texted after 2 days and said she didn't feel a strong connection :jiggled:

maybe i'll post here when i meet up with other tinder honeys

Wertjoe

I was at a bar tonight where some people were having a first date and it was NOT going well. She was just being the worst and complaining about little things in the bar and being angry and he was like "ok...ummm...want a beer or...do you like baseball?"

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Wertjoe posted:

I was at a bar tonight where some people were having a first date and it was NOT going well. She was just being the worst and complaining about little things in the bar and being angry and he was like "ok...ummm...want a beer or...do you like baseball?"

I was sitting next to a first date once at a restaurant and it was the most cringe worthy experience of my life. The guy was talking about going to some foreign country where there are ants with some sweet liquid hanging off of their stinger. He talked about picking one up and licking it off. And then he started saying this like, "and then I realized I just raped this ants rear end". He kept on using the word rape and it was obvious the girl had no idea how to respond.

social vegan

hey i'm your date the place closed a while ago so you should probably come back from the bathroom ha ha silly guy, a definite A+ date as i enjoy loitering

Cyber Dog

let me give u my second date tip, when u see your date say "butts crappenin' " as a hello

Lil Cunty

Cyber Dog posted:

let me give u my second date tip, when u see your date say "butts crappenin' " as a hello

lol

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

Cyber Dog posted:

alnilam

on my first date wiht my current long term gf it was 2 degrees F outside and we met at a bar (i got to impress her off the bat by arriving on a bicycle in 2F weather :coal:) and at one point in the date i suddenly had to poop like really really bad i really couldn't hold it without appearing super uncomfortable and weird so i said brb and i wanted to try to go quick so she thought it was just a long pee but it turned out the window of the bathroom stall was broken and the water in the toilet bowl had frozen about half an inch on top so i was just pooping onto a shelf of ice oh my god it smelled so bad poop always does wqhen it doesn't get submerged into water anyway i wiped thankfully it was a pretty clean one and then i flushed and prayed that the ice would break and at the very end of the flush when the water was really high the ice finally broke and it all went down, well that's my first date story

alnilam

I told her the story weeks later and she had had no idea I pooped so despite being flustered by the ice i was apparently fast enough

El Spider

another BYOB success story

----------------

social vegan

alnilam posted:

I told her the story weeks later and she had had no idea I pooped so despite being flustered by the ice i was apparently fast enough

you upon meeting her: how much does a polar bear weigh

her: how much?

you: *takes her hand* I have to show you something

FluffieDuckie

I'm glad that alnilam found a girl who thought it was bad rear end that he rode his bike in 2 degree weather and not weird at all

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

El Spider

social vegan posted:

lol

----------------

alnilam

social vegan posted:

hahaha

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm glad that alnilam found a girl who thought it was bad rear end that he rode his bike in 2 degree weather and not weird at all

please i thought we agreed to keep our failed first date a secret

pogi

I've been having too many dates and frankly it's quite exhausting, would anybody like to fill in for me?

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear

pogi posted:

I've been having too many dates and frankly it's quite exhsusting, would anybody like to fill in for me?

i usually like to get to know a person before i start with the filling

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

fuck. marry. t-rex

Al Borland posted:

Turn that frown upside down son

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

pogi posted:

I've been having too many dates and frankly it's quite exhausting, would anybody like to fill in for me?

girls will have people filling in for them also (weeding out the ant rapists and what not) like when a roomate is broke and wants dinner.
anyway I hope the stand ins find love

dogcrash truther
I was talking to a married couple last night and apparently for their first date he took her to see "taxi to the dark side." I'm having a hard time thinking of a worse first date movie than that.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Nightcrawler

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

on my first date wiht my current long term gf it was 2 degrees F outside and we met at a bar (i got to impress her off the bat by arriving on a bicycle in 2F weather :coal:) and at one point in the date i suddenly had to poop like really really bad i really couldn't hold it without appearing super uncomfortable and weird so i said brb and i wanted to try to go quick so she thought it was just a long pee but it turned out the window of the bathroom stall was broken and the water in the toilet bowl had frozen about half an inch on top so i was just pooping onto a shelf of ice oh my god it smelled so bad poop always does wqhen it doesn't get submerged into water anyway i wiped thankfully it was a pretty clean one and then i flushed and prayed that the ice would break and at the very end of the flush when the water was really high the ice finally broke and it all went down, well that's my first date story

Man, you should try ice fishing to erase that memory

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

dogcrash truther posted:

I was talking to a married couple last night and apparently for their first date he took her to see "taxi to the dark side." I'm having a hard time thinking of a worse first date movie than that.

Martyrs
Irréversible
Inside

anything new wave French Horror, really

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

• Locked thread