Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pogi

Is easier, because you have money to do stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

El Spider posted:

Standing in my studio apartment with Huey Lewis and the News playing as I prepare a penis colada for my latest yik yak hookup

lol

pogi

Chill la Chill posted:

i'm scared to date after college, should i get married now?

Do the opposite.

pogi

bog pixie posted:

i put my numerous safety certifications in my profile, but it doesnt seem to be working

Hey there :stwoon:

pogi

It's nice to be old enough to be able to go out and do poo poo but not so old that you can't smoke weed and get ridiculously rachet on a dubiously acquired yellow school bus.

pogi

precision posted:

Jerry: She's a bit of a late dater.
Elaine: A "late dater"
Jerry: Yeah she grew up in some crazy cult. Her first date was at the age of 23.
George: *snorts* Cult? They're called my parents.

pogi

Date scientists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

That way when they have a good idea you can say "and that's why you're the scientist and I'm the [x]!"

• Locked thread