Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

How can he be alive if he has Cancer

Actually if you have cancer you're alive until you die and then you don't have cancer anymore. Think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Either you let cancer take over your body, or you take your body back!

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
tb fighting

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i just seen this pic in fyad today http://eatchain.com/garbage/total_biscuits_first_post_on_sa.jpg funny url 2. it says eat chain and the picture is in the "garbage" directory . anyway , i havent read it yet, but its got that guys name in it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's sad that he is going to die of cancer

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I think it is more amazing that he is going to survive

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He won't die. He's finishing this fight.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

trying to jack off posted:

better start planniong for the future. can anyone recommend some other epic steam curators?

Wow, Jack, this is really isn't the time, but maybe check out 'Is it a Good PC Port?', 'Waifu Hunter' and 'Yahtzee Recommends' if you're looking for some fresh perspectives.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
What's coin theory?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
That's sad OP.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

coldplay chiptunes posted:

What's coin theory?

Every coin has two sides. g0m invented it. u like?

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

I.N.R.I posted:

I guess......

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Oh, I like it a lot.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

my dog had three years to live and he surpassed those odds , so is totalbiscuit stronger than my dog??? only time may tell gamers

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

my dog had three years to live and he surpassed those odds , so is totalbiscuit stronger than my dog??? only time may tell gamers

theyre just 2 sides of the same coin.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He should have been more positive, and less cynical about gaming, IMO.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Alain Post posted:

He should have been more positive, and less cynical about gaming, IMO.

The energy that you put into the world comes back to you. Hate to say it but its true.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This is karma.

But it still sucks. People shouldn't die. People shouldn't die of cancer.

Sucks, man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell... Think we could swap out some of our FEMA-inoculated gamer AIDS for his Cancer? Then we, the community of gamers that The Cynical Brit has brought countless hours of joy, laughter, and introspection to, can save our hero.

to0terfish
Apr 4, 2015

Pork Pro
TotalBiscuit went from World of Warcraft to becoming a gatekeeper to whether or not your lovely game will make you rich or forced to learn the meaning and explore the possibilities associated with DMCA. Regardless of how badly his 155 IQ points failed him, awkwardly, around many internet-social corners he still managed to get an invite to all the gaming conventions and crowd his meet and greets with determined virgins looking for acceptance of their God. That is a remarkable achievement for a guy who was basically living the dream, and by dream I mean not working minimum wage in a lovely cubical or making change from a cash register. Also, telling people to "get cancer" is a common expression liken to "go gently caress yourself", so I give him a pass and gently caress the tweet being used out of context.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Usenet Magic-User posted:

I think it is more amazing that he is going to survive

God bless.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Im_drunk posted:

TotalBiscuit went from World of Warcraft to becoming a gatekeeper to whether or not your lovely game will make you rich or forced to learn the meaning and explore the possibilities associated with DMCA. Regardless of how badly his 155 IQ points failed him, awkwardly, around many internet-social corners he still managed to get an invite to all the gaming conventions and crowd his meet and greets with determined virgins looking for acceptance of their God. That is a remarkable achievement for a guy who was basically living the dream, and by dream I mean not working minimum wage in a lovely cubical or making change from a cash register. Also, telling people to "get cancer" is a common expression liken to "go gently caress yourself", so I give him a pass and gently caress the tweet being used out of context.

I read this post, and it's not nearly as bad as it looks.

e: still not worth reading

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Dan Didio posted:

Wow, Jack, this is really isn't the time, but maybe check out 'Is it a Good PC Port?', 'Waifu Hunter' and 'Yahtzee Recommends' if you're looking for some fresh perspectives.

I'm a big fan of Waifu Hunter.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Im_drunk posted:

Ugh.. The only one true god, and that is the Christian God, my Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ who is God I swear to you, and I will not allow you to use His name in vain in such a distasteful manner. Ready your sword.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
I don't like tb but no one deserves cancer

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

I'm a big fan of Waifu Hunter.
This just isn't the place.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

rear end cancer? Ball cancer? Jesus Christ.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

rediscover posted:

Ugh.. The only one true god, and that is the Christian God, my Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ who is God I swear to you, and I will not allow you to use His name in vain in such a distasteful manner. Ready your sword.

Your god is a lie.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Wouldn't it be funnier if he got tuberculosis? Seems like a missed opportunity imo.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
As much as I love Jesse and Crendor they are just not as professional or as aggressive as TB is. We need someone who can be cynical and aggressive toward the bullshit of the gaming industry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Wouldn't it be funnier if he got tuberculosis? Seems like a missed opportunity imo.

Die!

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

dangerdoom volvo posted:

get cancer and die

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Poor guy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Law and Chaos

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The body will fade,

But the soul still burns!

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
theres another picture of him telling somebody to get cancer just cementing the coin theory but heck i think this epic troll has had his fun and should move on to bigger and better things

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Turn his ashes into diamonds. Carry them with us when we game.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i always feel very sorry when people get hurt or ill. i dont care who they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

• Locked thread