Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

didn't really watch a whole lot of his videos, but i hope he has a speedy recovery. He has more to show the world, i'm sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cancer loving sucks, I hope TB does okay

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i'm thinking about all the good games he'll never get a chance to get really angry and British about...and it's making me wanna cry ;_; i mean i'm not but i kind of want to

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

we have a severe shortage here on angry britishmen imo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i'm thinking about all the good games he'll never get a chance to get really angry and British about...and it's making me wanna cry ;_; i mean i'm not but i kind of want to

He might not make it to the last chapter of Minecraft: Story Mode. RIP.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

VideoGames posted:

i always feel very sorry when people get hurt or ill. i dont care who they are

Correct.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Shame on those who make fun of this guy, for having cancer.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
drat, dude got double cancer...

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

it's the same cancer, just spreading. as cancer tends to do. it sucks

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

coldplay chiptunes posted:

What's coin theory?

Being hurt makes some people feel good, but other people only feel good by receiving pleasure. Basically pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin - the actual ideal would be a 50-50 mixture of pleasure and pain. This is basic coin theory.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Going to mirror the thread's anti-cancer consensus, and I don't care how many pro-cancer GBS posters see it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

Being hurt makes some people feel good, but other people only feel good by receiving pleasure. Basically pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin - the actual ideal would be a 50-50 mixture of pleasure and pain. This is basic coin theory.

That's how the Cenobites on Hellraiser work

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The GBS anti-cancer mock thread has begun to refer to this thread as an "SJW hugbox" and are beginning to doxx me in earnest, make bad luck brian memes of my face with text making fun of my anti-cancer views, PM me death threats etc. I don't take back anything I said; all that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Stay safe, gamers.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

Going to mirror the thread's anti-cancer consensus, and I don't care how many pro-cancer GBS posters see it.

I searched on forum for mentions of TB and debate and discussion is more overjoyed than GBS. Cripes.

Dec 26, 2012

no they will not posted:

The GBS anti-cancer mock thread

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

The GBS anti-cancer mock thread has begun to refer to this thread as an "SJW hugbox" and are beginning to doxx me in earnest, make bad luck brian memes of my face with text making fun of my anti-cancer views, PM me death threats etc. I don't take back anything I said; all that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Stay safe, gamers.

drat my man. Stay strong.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Even if biscuit survives... is life without an rear end or liver really even life? What pleasures are left in the world?

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
How can liver cancer be terminal? Doesn't your liver grow back if you cut out the part with the tumor on it?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

no they will not posted:

You have my axe

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Caithness posted:

How can liver cancer be terminal? Doesn't your liver grow back if you cut out the part with the tumor on it?

Well, he originally had bowel cancer, so it has to have metastasized for it to have gotten into the liver and when cancer starts doing that, you're basically hosed. Sad. I've had a few family members die of cancer, so I feel for him.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Caithness posted:

according to him the doctors said he had 'spots' on his liver, which implies more than one tumor.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now, let me make one thing clear... This is no laughing matter. But I couldn't help but screw my face up trying not to chuckle when I read the words "Bowel Cancer". Good luck goons.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Now, let me make one thing clear... This is no laughing matter. But I couldn't help but screw my face up trying not to chuckle when I read the words "Bowel Cancer". Good luck goons.
The words "Bowel cancer" don't even appear anywhere in this thread so I have no idea why you're posting this hear but you can go ahead and take that type of attitude and leave it at the proverbial door.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

coldplay chiptunes posted:

The words "Bowel cancer" don't even appear anywhere in this thread so I have no idea why you're posting this hear but you can go ahead and take that type of attitude and leave it at the proverbial door.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Demon Kane will never lose

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I've seen someone on their last day before they succumbed to cancer. I hope TB doesn't have to endure that kind of pain.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Caithness posted:

the liver is very vascularized so liver cancer tends to move all over the place and get other places it shouldn't be, so yeah even though you can cut out a ton of your liver and be totally fine it's still one of the extra bad cancers

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
it's still not as bad as pancreatic cancer though which is like the Battletoads of cancer so maybe we can still hold out hope for some weird fluke or miracle cure

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Battletoads of Cancer

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Dark Souls of diagnoses

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
If someone told me I only had a couple of years to live I don't know what I'd do, I hope he recuperates even if it's unlikely.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I would do lots of drugs and play lots of video games

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Liver kill me? *swigging bottle* Not if I kill it first

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

agdq needs to come quicker so we can kick cancers butt! for tb's sake!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

AGDQ could very well save TotalBiscuit's life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow AGDQ is probably in like 2 months.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The Battletoads of Cancer

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

if i ever get cancer i really hope i get it on hard mode, so i can make my gamers proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

kaizo cancer for me

• Locked thread