Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Cynical Brit, Goon and Game Connoiseur "Totalbiscuit" has only two or three years left as he has been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer. Let us pray for his recovery.

Mods, ban every fucktard who is disrespectful to TB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

yoda this guy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Every coin has two sides. g0m invented it. u like?

Law and Chaos

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

Being hurt makes some people feel good, but other people only feel good by receiving pleasure. Basically pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin - the actual ideal would be a 50-50 mixture of pleasure and pain. This is basic coin theory.

That's how the Cenobites on Hellraiser work

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

Going to mirror the thread's anti-cancer consensus, and I don't care how many pro-cancer GBS posters see it.

I searched on forum for mentions of TB and debate and discussion is more overjoyed than GBS. Cripes.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Battletoads of Cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Grim posted:

leave me out of this

Make like a tree and go gently caress yourself back to Games.

• Locked thread