Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Im_drunk posted:

TotalBiscuit went from World of Warcraft to becoming a gatekeeper to whether or not your lovely game will make you rich or forced to learn the meaning and explore the possibilities associated with DMCA. Regardless of how badly his 155 IQ points failed him, awkwardly, around many internet-social corners he still managed to get an invite to all the gaming conventions and crowd his meet and greets with determined virgins looking for acceptance of their God. That is a remarkable achievement for a guy who was basically living the dream, and by dream I mean not working minimum wage in a lovely cubical or making change from a cash register. Also, telling people to "get cancer" is a common expression liken to "go gently caress yourself", so I give him a pass and gently caress the tweet being used out of context.

I read this post, and it's not nearly as bad as it looks.

e: still not worth reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

Wow, Jack, this is really isn't the time, but maybe check out 'Is it a Good PC Port?', 'Waifu Hunter' and 'Yahtzee Recommends' if you're looking for some fresh perspectives.

I'm a big fan of Waifu Hunter.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

VideoGames posted:

i always feel very sorry when people get hurt or ill. i dont care who they are

Correct.

• Locked thread