Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
im a basic bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

strawberry storm striker is actually really rad, it's got a gradius powerup system and looks nice as hell

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

The Engrish tutorial is really cute you should decipher it anyway BUT yeah it's not helpful really. This guy's been doing a bunch of tutorial videos that I haven't actually watched so I don't know if they're good! But they're there http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCVcRHjOi9HU8HjTkGRaiqA/videos

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Here's something neat I found on Miiverse that I'm sure zero people will ever use: a program that lets you send and receive files through local wireless! Public key is 237YK334.

Some Japanese guy also made a big post of public keys. Haven't had the time to go through them but there might be some cool stuff in there. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkiLBD4gQ

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Another Japanese Miiverse dude posted something cool, library of 100 songs for you to use freely in your stuff. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/6437256808785493679/6437256808785493688

I dug around the code and found a public key for the program he made to create all of it. Hell if I know how to use it though! Key is S5N3EVKE.

This is also real neat. Inputs are a little too tight though, way too hard to do a double qcf.

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Oct 17, 2015

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Yep, I'll buy it.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

:captainpop:

e: duuuuuuude solid gunner is fully sick

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Oct 17, 2015

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Yeah sure I'll make some spooky garbage

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

d0s posted:

e: is it sad that I'm considering buying a circle pad pro just for strawberry storm? that's how starved for shooters the 3ds is

You can actually play it with the touch screen, which isn't as good as a second stick yeah but it's a thing you can do.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Huh, weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

it's gonna come back but i wish people would leave my sweet little innocent computer program game out of this

• Locked thread