Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Please please PLEASE notify us when a European release date is announced. I just know I'd give up on it and completely miss it otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I guess someone found a way to mess with the title screen? https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAArVRTsmbdn5A

Super Qixio Brothers by Nintaito?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Has there been any news on a European version?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Another project to steamroll the European release. Maybe they're just not going to bother with it.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Nintendo approved the update on August 10th, a full month later, because Nintendo.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Aug 15, 2016

• Locked thread