Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Freedom of speech means the gub'ment can't imprison you for what you say. It does not mean that your fellow citizens have to put up with your racist supremacist verbal diarrhea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Remember the last Goon who Did Something?

That's right, the guy who ended up in a prison for years.

Caro? or someone else?

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
"sir if you could please delay your violent reaction to my assertions, allow me to lay out my argument for race-based genocide so that we may find ourselves on a common discourse"

*Gets loving walloped into the depths of Earth's soft mantle*

Mmmm I love it

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

djssniper posted:

Caro? or someone else?

The puckins dude, I think is who they mean

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

The thesis statement of today's vlog entry is this: What if nazis... are the real nazis?

KingSlime posted:

This thread would be so much better without two feet from loving bread but the next best thing is to set him to ignore

Ignore that tasty bait he lays out for the stoopid librals and post more Nazi poo poo fucks getting exactly what they deserve. Warms my heart everytime :haw:

New Orleans principal loses job after wearing Nazi-associated rings in video

This one's pretty great, but be careful because as soon as it starts quoting the guy you're going to start making a jerking off motion with your hands unconsciously. Just make sure you don't knock them into anything unless it's soft, like a pillow or a the top of a nazi's skull.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

There's so many of these, and there's almost all wonderful. There's a certain simplicity in the one that's set to "Another one Bites the Dust."

djssniper posted:

Caro? or someone else?

Yep. The lesson? Don't do anything.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Developing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOuh3yuCm0&t=595s

(Should be queued up to 9:58)

One of Trump's campaign lackeys is refusing to answer Mueller's subpoena, against his lawyer's advice, accepted an on-air interview the day he decides this, and we get to hear him defending his dumb, "I'm completely innocent yet I still have lots to hide" position.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Yes, the completely optional act of responding to a subpoena.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

leethasbro posted:

More like oldpainful???

No, I think that poster just agrees with the nazi and thinks we're overreacting. At least that's how I read it

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Now, I admit I don't entirely know how subpoenas work, but my understanding is that this is along the lines of "I'm gonna ignore my court date and expect it to not turn out badly for me", yes?

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Nazi-free content:

https://twitter.com/anfael_/status/970494507186728960

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

gently caress is it?

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Juicero my dude

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I don't think I ever actually saw one. Weren't those things hundreds of dollars? And completely useless now since you can't get the special packages they used?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

marshmallow creep posted:

gently caress is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lutHF5HhVA&hd=1

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

They were completely useless then since you can just hand squeeze the juice packets.

Or, y'know, just buy juice from the store.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Avenging_Mikon posted:

There's so many of these, and there's almost all wonderful. There's a certain simplicity in the one that's set to "Another one Bites the Dust."

I'm partial to the one set to "Born in the usa".

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
If you have 45 minutes, please watch AvE's juicero video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

The way he tears up when it shows the loving industrial tractor bearing used for the gigantic fuckoff gear makes me think it was a product comprised 100% of "cousin Charlie" contracts. You know, "Cousin Charlie owns a machinist shop on hard times, other cousin Andy owns a PCB outfit overseas, let's get them both millions of dollars of business making something that doesn't need either."

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

The way he tears up when it shows the loving industrial tractor bearing used for the gigantic fuckoff gear makes me think it was a product comprised 100% of "cousin Charlie" contracts. You know, "Cousin Charlie owns a machinist shop on hard times, other cousin Andy owns a PCB outfit overseas, let's get them both millions of dollars of business making something that doesn't need either."

Probably built with parts directly from McMaster Carr

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Besesoth posted:

Richard Spencer is speaking at Michigan State University this afternoon, after having sued them to force them to let him speak there.

It's currently spring break at MSU. Nobody's on campus.

They've also put him at the Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education, which is about as far out of the way as you can get (it's basically a barn about a mile off campus).

Bonus, although I can't corroborate it:

MSU just had that shooting on campus

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Camera person almost got carjacked

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ya played yourself

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

KoRMaK posted:

MSU just had that shooting on campus

That was CMU (Central Michigan University).

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://i.imgur.com/4HOYDFr.mp4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

This was really cool.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

apparently controversial.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezf5oeP3eRE

An AMAZING near miss motorcycle crash sliding underneath a truck

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Now, I admit I don't entirely know how subpoenas work, but my understanding is that this is along the lines of "I'm gonna ignore my court date and expect it to not turn out badly for me", yes?

Pretty much. If you're subpoenaed and don't show up, it's contempt of court. You can maybe try to show just cause why you shouldn't be compelled to testify, but he's not even doing that, he's just saying, "I don't want to, you can't make me." The courts tend to take a dim view of this position.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Ariong posted:

So just to be absolutely clear, and this is a serious question that I legitimately want your answer to:

Do you think the belief that jews and non-white people are inferior and should be expelled and/or exterminated is a valid belief that should be tolerated? This isn’t hypothetical; that is what Richard Spencer, the man you are defending, legitimately believes. That is the belief which you are sticking up for. Do you stand by it?

:lol: if you think this dude isn't going to go pseudo-politician and tap dance around your question like Fred Astaire on meth

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Yeah, subpoenas aren't nicely asking "will you please come and testify"; they're firmly telling you to come in.

Granted, nothing's stopping him from pleading the Fifth to anything that could incriminate himself, but he still has to show up.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Sirotan posted:

Not a lot of schadenfreude actually occurring outside this Spencer rally, except this I guess

https://twitter.com/jonathanoosting/status/970771558963826689

Oh hey, Good ol' Gregory Conte. I know Greg. I went to school with Greg. gently caress Greg.

Little toadie bastard has spit in his mother's face, my mother's face, the rest of my family, me, and our circle of friends for taking this cowards route out of his problems.

I'm not sure what things I could share count as Doxxing, but considering he's on the record stating that he "was trying to doxx myself" wrt his Nazi poo poo, I feel like I should be allowed to share what a pathetic poo poo he is. I'll let a mod decide, but I really wanna rant about Greg.

Crain has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Mar 6, 2018

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Crain posted:

Oh hey, Good ol' Gregory Conte. I know Greg. I went to school with Greg. gently caress Greg.

Little toadie bastard has spit in his mother's face, my mother's face, the rest of my family, me, and our circle of friends for taking this cowards route out of his problems.

I'm not sure what things I could share count as Doxxing, but considering he's on the record stating that he "was trying to doxx myself" wrt his Nazi poo poo, I feel like I should be allowed to share what a pathetic poo poo he is. I'll let a mod decide.

:bisonyes:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Crain posted:

I'm not sure what things I could share count as Doxxing, but considering he's on the record stating that he "was trying to doxx myself" wrt his Nazi poo poo, I feel like I should be allowed to share what a pathetic poo poo he is. I'll let a mod decide, but I really wanna rant about Greg.

:pray:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If you're just talking about your own personal life experiences with him and not giving out information like where the dude lives, it's probably not doxing.

:pray: I wanna hear these stories

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If you're just talking about your own personal life experiences with him and not giving out information like where the dude lives, it's probably not doxing.

:pray: I wanna hear these stories

Pretty much. I could always just edit out what's deemed too far if a mod calls foul.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Crain posted:

Pretty much. I could always just edit out what's deemed too far if a mod calls foul.

:justpost:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Crain posted:

His name is already public info. Just don't give out any more personal information than that (ie don't say specifically where you went to school with him) and it should be fine.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Yeah typing it up.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Crain posted:

if nothing else, DM it to BMcD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

zakharov posted:

Sir this is a McDonald's drive thru

gently caress off, he SAID he's lovin' it, what else do you want