Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

New failarmy :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqv0j6eDbA

I'd suggest having the volume at normal levels for the opener, cause drat it's worth it.

Holy poo poo that snowboarder hitting the car. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

RabbitWizard posted:

When the common fence gets startled, it can sacrifice its spikes to confuse predators:

Bbloddy hell. Couldn't help thinking of:

http://youtu.be/uIqa11NCbmA

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

It's a ballsy move, but when pulled off successfully it's guaranteed to leave a bad taste in the target's mouth.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/qFsgOZG.gif

This one still gives me a chuckle.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOTpIVxji8

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I was trying to find the Youtube of this, but instead I found something else to share with the thread.

Woman Pleasures Herself While Driving A Mini, Crashes Into A Van posted:

A driver has been left red-faced after she crashed her Mini into the back of a van - while pleasuring herself.

The anonymous woman, who was stuck in traffic at the time, got a jolt from the blue when her car suddenly lurched forwards and hit the M&J Seafood van in front of her.

Described as “fit” and in her 30s, the woman swapped details after the accident - but it wasn’t until van bosses checked the footage from the camera at the back of the vehicle that they noticed what caused the crash.

The woman had been using a sex toy on herself, possibly to alleviate the boredom of traffic.

A source told Gloucestershire Echo that the van driver was worried about getting the sack as the accident happened on his first ever shift for the company.

They said: “The bosses told him it wasn’t his fault and then said ‘Have you seen this?’.

“He was like 'what the ****’.

“They all had a good laugh. Apparently the lady was pretty fit.”

Despite a lot of requests, M&J Seafood are refusing to release the video, saying the matter was in the hands of their insurers.

Wonder if they have policies that cover for what that woman was up to…

Andrew Verse
Mar 30, 2011

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Holy poo poo that snowboarder hitting the car. :stare:

It's fake. If you look carefully you can see that the car driver was in on it, and also the car is photoshopped in.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
Leg sweep of justice

http://i.imgur.com/jeCymGT.webm

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
Future Darwin Award Winner

http://i.imgur.com/xnqKhBd.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Look at all those people still holding on to their drinks as they try to put him out. loving lol

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Look at all those people still holding on to their drinks as they try to put him out. loving lol

Drinks are expensive, I'm not dropping my booze because some schmuck caught on fire.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I was almost waiting for one of them to think "Quick, pour my 151 on him!"

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqv0j6eDbA

I'd suggest having the volume at normal levels for the opener, cause drat it's worth it.

that guy on the cow ride thing....that was like something straight out of a nightmare. Or a Farrelly Brothers film.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Or a million seedy bars that have mechanical bulls?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

I don't get it?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Hollismason posted:

I don't get it?

:shlick:

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
That was from an Angry Joe steam. She was scratching her leg or something and she didn't know why the others were laughing at her.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Hollismason posted:

I don't get it?

It was on a live stream with multiple people on the screen at the same time. She was probably rocking in her chair, and you can see one of the other people in the stream laughing and typing right before she stops. So, he probably said "Hey, it looks like your masturbating" and she was embarrassed.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Hollismason posted:

I don't get it?

nerds saw girl

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

bobjr has a new favorite as of 03:30 on Oct 17, 2015

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Jesus, that pool of blood. :stare:

(edit)

vvvvv that's a relief. I hope. :ohdear:

13Pandora13 has a new favorite as of 01:00 on Oct 17, 2015

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

13Pandora13 posted:

Jesus, that pool of blood. :stare:

Transmission fluid is typically red like that.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

Will never poo poo in a public toilet again

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

speshl guy posted:

Will never poo poo in a public toilet again

thats fake as poo poo

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
So it is. Took for granted that it was one of those surprise huntsman spiders

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

speshl guy posted:

I'd just write the car off at that point, the spider owns it now.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Did he throw his bass drum at that guy?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I'm the cop that reaches to keep the bass drum from falling, instead of the other cop that just got brained.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

speshl guy posted:

Is this what that girl saw right before she jumped out of her car?

http://youtu.be/es3EJTAVdw8

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqv0j6eDbA&t=282s

What is that dude at 4:42 who just straight-up jumps off a roof onto asphalt even trying to do? The only I can think is he's trying to parkour down onto the handrails and misses them by a lot, but even if he hit the rails that's still too far of a jump to walk away from. He's almost as bad as that girl who jumped off her roof and missed the pool, but at least she had an excuse.

hanales posted:

Did he throw his bass drum at that guy?
Haven't you ever heard of dropping the bass? :downsrim:

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
God drat. This is one those, the universe itself is against you, so you might as well just give up gifs.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Lotsa good ones in that Fail video, the woman losing her poo poo as all those rafters kept getting flipped was some wholesome family-friendly schadenfreude that we can all enjoy.

e:
ssssssssshhhh no tears, only dreams now

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 08:10 on Oct 17, 2015

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's a hard knock life.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!
No pictures, soz, but some train schadenfreude: two guys on my morning commute this week, bit squiffy despite the early hour (about 9am), loud & abusive to the other passengers, etc. One of them got a call from a mate waiting for him at the next station, and he kept shouting phone-matey that he was on his way, yep, next station, yep yep, he'll be there soon, it's the next station at XXX, yep yep.

Dude in front of the noisy guys suddenly stands up with a look of John Candy-esque joy on his face, and says in a fruity Birmingham accent, 'You getting off at XXX?'

Loud matey: Yep what's it to you, gently caress you, etc.

John Candy: You're on the wrong train, mate -- we're going in the opposite direction!

Loud matey and his pal hurl a torrent of abuse at everyone on the carriage for not telling them.

John Candy: That's ok -- just get off at the next station, cross over the platform, and the train you need will just be pulling in.

Loud mateys bustle to get off the train as we pull into the next station, and see that their train is not only sat there, but pulls away as the race down the platform to the pedestrian bridge to cross over. The next train back is an hour later.

Schadenfreude, or instant karma, who knows. The John Candy guy, though, was so happy to be the bearer of the bad news :allears:

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

This is beautiful.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Should've sent a poet

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

When I was living in Germany, one of my friends called his countrymen "Germs" to me. His buddies never let him live it down.

That said, his English was better than my German, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy