Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's the 2015 Nürburgring crash compilation :woop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVVsmlP8VJM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPUr9f4TBMQ

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
Is that easy to do with just snapchat? Do you need anything along with it?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ekuNNN posted:

I have a comment on a video somewhere pointing out where a guy crashed a loving minivan on the track, and I was wondering how he'd have to explain it to his family.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Looks like it actually runs over his foot first.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Looks like it actually runs over his foot first.

He won't squat ever again.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

WarpedNaba posted:

He won't squat ever again.

He'll probably be cautious about crossing traffic lanes too.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

I had the Nürburgring video playing when I saw this and a crash sound occurred right when the guy got hit in the .gif.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
This is one of those RUSSIAN DASHCAM SCAMS thing, right?

Cause, I can't figure out why he's racing out into a crosswalk at night, if not to get slammed by a car and get delicious insurance monies to pay for his reconstructive surgery on his leg and face.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who would have thought any more schadenfreude could be squeezed out of the whole Silkroad thing :monocle:
Former DEA agent sentenced to 6 1/2 years in jail for stealing Bitcoins in Silk Road probe

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

This is one of those RUSSIAN DASHCAM SCAMS thing, right?

Cause, I can't figure out why he's racing out into a crosswalk at night, if not to get slammed by a car and get delicious insurance monies to pay for his reconstructive surgery on his leg and face.

People are idiots. I love driving around here and some jackass just decides to run across a busy road, right through rush hour traffic, when the crosswalk is like maybe three minutes away from where they are.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

ekuNNN posted:

Who would have thought any more schadenfreude could be squeezed out of the whole Silkroad thing :monocle:
Former DEA agent sentenced to 6 1/2 years in jail for stealing Bitcoins in Silk Road probe

I'm gonna miss the Silkroad investigation/trials. The whole thing was pure-strain schadenfreude.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ekuNNN posted:

Not Carl Mark Force IV????!

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

I have a comment on a video somewhere pointing out where a guy crashed a loving minivan on the track, and I was wondering how he'd have to explain it to his family.

Congrats on your YouTube comment dude

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

I love the bass drum pegging the riot cop from the first page, so I made this

Cthulhuite
Mar 22, 2007

Shwmae!

Saints Crow posted:

I love the bass drum pegging the riot cop from the first page, so I made this

I can't tell if that's his helmet coming unseated or his neck breaking into a million pieces :gonk:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

chitoryu12 posted:

He doesn't have to. They were in the van.

Hearsay
Mar 16, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

I am the schadenfreude. I have actually spent time trying to figure out if there is a way to hide your posts. They are all just.... observations. Every one. Anecdotes about youtube video comments ect.
It is nice if you want to let people know about 'interesting stuff' but could you do it elsewhere? You poo poo up every PYF thread with faff. thanks.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

"bobjr" posted:

I almost tried something similar with some friends.

We had a big 250 2stroke dirtbike and we layed it just like the clip with no one on the merry go round. One friend hit the gas and that merry go round ramped up to mach 10 in no time. No one wanted to volunteer to go first.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

What is that thing that pops on the right when the guy flys off, looks like a tiny mattress that just materializes.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Maybe there was a pad or something on the seat? I don't know.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

It's a pad he's resting against so that the bar doesn't dig into his back. It's hard to see because both it and his sweater are black. The other guy has one too, it's white and a bit easier to make out.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Hearsay posted:

I am the schadenfreude. I have actually spent time trying to figure out if there is a way to hide your posts.

Go to his profile. Click "Add user to your Ignore List".

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

I drive to work at night, and 2-3 times a week I have someone dressed in all black jump in front of me out of nowhere, forcing me to brake full force to avoid hitting them. It's definitely shithead kids doing it on purpose because they run away laughing every time.

If I get a dashcam, can I start running them over? Or do cameras just get you out of the insurance fraud part and not the vehicular manslaughter part?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

I drive to work at night, and 2-3 times a week I have someone dressed in all black jump in front of me out of nowhere, forcing me to brake full force to avoid hitting them. It's definitely shithead kids doing it on purpose because they run away laughing every time.

If I get a dashcam, can I start running them over? Or do cameras just get you out of the insurance fraud part and not the vehicular manslaughter part?

Just run them over. IF its dark and they are put into the ambulance wearing ALL BLACK and a black stocking cap I think thats pretty good evidence that they were fuckin' with ya.

Goon advice the best advice.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cameras won't save you from charges on murder. in this caase the best part is that the drive who hit the moron may as well also be held at fault since he technically saw pedestrian crossing and other car stopping in front of it, so he could have done 2+2. otoh this is murky so maybe driver can teach some pocket billiard to police and get the moron owned in court

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwo9AvTA5xY

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Even if you could've done nothing, you're still pretty hosed. There have been a couple of incidents here with rear end in a top hat cyclists running reds, getting crippled/dead and the driver of the car has almost always been hosed to some degree though there's very little he can do.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

This post would serve as proof of intent ;)

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Jastiger posted:

Just run them over. IF its dark and they are put into the ambulance wearing ALL BLACK and a black stocking cap I think thats pretty good evidence that they were fuckin' with ya.

Goon advice the best advice.

Eh, I'd say keep stopping, if only to spare you the costs of respraying or repairing your hood + windshield. :v:

ekuNNN posted:

What I love most about this are the two dashcam videos in this, especially the two Dutch guys in a car yelling expletives at each other during and after the crash.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Get a dash cam, take the footage of the kids being assholes to the police and see what they want to do about it.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Just make sure it has a decent mic, and that your voice acting is up to par. Also, delete this post, and don't let the authorities know that you have a Something Awful™ Forums Account.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Klaus Kinski posted:

Even if you could've done nothing, you're still pretty hosed. There have been a couple of incidents here with rear end in a top hat cyclists running reds, getting crippled/dead and the driver of the car has almost always been hosed to some degree though there's very little he can do.

To be fair, the least likely way to get in trouble by recklessly killing someone, is using a car to do it.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Anosmoman posted:

To be fair, the least likely way to get in trouble by recklessly killing someone, is using a car to do it.

Yes. On the other side of the above anecdote, I cycled a lot as a teenager and had multiple acquaintances killed by drivers who were cited for wrongdoing but never got anything more than a moving violation. If anything happens, it's usually by the family who filed a private suit.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Klaus Kinski posted:

Are laws about bicycles being vehicles different where you are? Honestly curious, most places have laws that say a bicycle is considered a vehicle and has to obey the same laws as motor vehicles. I've seen people fight it here in court and win because some rear end in a top hat cyclist ran a stop light or sign without looking and got barreled into, then tried to blame the driver who hit them. Might be a mixed bag but I think dash cam plus knowing the laws for cyclists could work in someone's favor, especially when you can see some dipshit dressed in dark clothes intentionally running into traffic at night or some douche cyclist who thinks the rules don't apply.

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

I was driving at about 11 pm one night when a woman blithely wandered into the curving, dimly-lit street. There was a crosswalk about 6 yards away but nope, that would be too hard. The real problem is that she was pushing a loving baby carriage. I missed that fucker by less than 2 feet, mainly because I was driving under the speed limit. I don't think I have ever seen my life flash before my eyes before, but those 24 inches were the only thing between me and a lifetime of heavy drinking.

And now for something completely different that makes me smile, our theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Ozz81 posted:

Are laws about bicycles being vehicles different where you are? Honestly curious, most places have laws that say a bicycle is considered a vehicle and has to obey the same laws as motor vehicles. I've seen people fight it here in court and win because some rear end in a top hat cyclist ran a stop light or sign without looking and got barreled into, then tried to blame the driver who hit them. Might be a mixed bag but I think dash cam plus knowing the laws for cyclists could work in someone's favor, especially when you can see some dipshit dressed in dark clothes intentionally running into traffic at night or some douche cyclist who thinks the rules don't apply.

I wonder this all the god drat time because no one in my neighborhood follows anything remotely like "rules" or "laws" when I see them riding bikes. It's like everyone makes it up as they go.