Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

ElGroucho posted:

This dude's an ex-cop, he's going to be in solitary confinement for the rest of his life just to keep people from murdering him.

but then who will administer the ironic rape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

imagine there's no countries

I wonder if you can

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

radiatinglines posted:

All the winter storm poo poo reminded me of this classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuTXUcoGdhw

Don't read the comments, apparently people think that going down and trying to help a crazy angry person would be a good idea, even after he yells "gently caress you" at some random person going by.

He also drops his phone and loses it.

haha gently caress this guy. if you have awd and know what you're doing, this shouldn't even be an issue.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Jeherrin posted:

If you spend your day around heavy machinery, goods, or industry, you should be wearing steelies all day, every day.

I put an alignment rack (there was no car on it) down on one of my steel toe boots once and didn't notice until I tried to walk away. My boss watched the whole thing and laughed at me while I fell over and nearly broke my ankle.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

wanna try some of that beer

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

And that fence was Albert Einstein.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

I love the genuine confusion of the announcer.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

MrYenko posted:

Seriously. What the hell is that?

Looks like Farcry 2 but it's been a long time.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

im pooping! posted:

what if i told u i was vaping rite now?!

Vaping while cracking one off seems appropriate.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Pretty sure she just drew a Fibonnaci spiral with her hoverboard

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

This is some good poo poo.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Kruller posted:

Because she's asleep on the train?

Oh, duh. Now it makes sense.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Kurieg posted:

They were probably pushing down on the handles, meaning that when they bounced up they were pushing the pogo stick away from them. You're supposed to pull up because that pulls the foot-grips into your feet.

artsy fartsy posted:

that seems like a terrible design!

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

He doesn't even do those eating challenges anymore.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

So how many different kinds of cancer will they be dying from?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

In the same vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToPRDDPN4xg

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

fullroundaction posted:

Fun fact: most rental truck companies now take pictures of the top of the truck before you rent it and after you return it just to make sure you can't hide even a little bit of your stupidity.

Years ago, my dad rented a big conversion van for a trip to D.C. We parked in a parking ramp, but there were these signs about the height clearance hanging from the ceiling. The van made a horrendous scraping noise while we drove under them, one by one. Of course, we would have been fine if not for those signs. We returned the van the next day and never heard about it.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

well she said in the article she's new to snapchat and she meant to send that picture to a friend, not to make it public. I really have no problem believing that, because she is, in fact, a very very stupid scummy person.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Samfucius posted:

Oregon lady posts some crazy racist poo poo, is forced to cancel her upcoming festival, claims hackers "photoshopped" racism onto her page.

Her Facebook history reveals someone who hates BLM.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/34602645-75/story.csp

Edit: my other favorite part, claims Facebook will "investigate."

I like how being a Trump supporter is provided as proof of racism.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

I do get it, but as a non-sports sportster or whatever you sporties call yourselves when you're sporting them sports

this is beautiful

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

*like Brian Blessed commentating snooker* OOOOH CALAMITY

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Vitamins posted:

And I'm not sure if it has a huge effect or not but I've been told if a car engine is overheating for some reason you can turn on the heater full blast to help cool the engine as a last ditch effort.

I had to do this once when my mid 90s camry started overheating on a long drive. Heat on full blast for two hours in the middle of August. It worked and I got home, but it got a little steamy in there even with all the windows open. Fortunately there wasn't much traffic because if I stopped, it was over.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Ariza posted:

What the gently caress is happening in this thread? I'm looking for idiots getting arrested or falling over, not a bunch of loving college kids arguing over politics. Go to every other place on the internet to whine or gloat or whatever you're doing.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

That's gotta be fun for the crew.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Just be safe and check in with 911 every half hour or so.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

overwatch is fun as hell, but who could possibly care who an overwatch character likes to gently caress?

I mean I could kinda understand if the game was heavy on narrative and character development and whatever, but the game itself, as far as I can tell, is just about shooting the other team a bunch.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Mierenneuker posted:

If you thought that man was genuinely excited you clearly are not one of the 21 million people who've seen this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Nope, clearly he's one of those autistics...

That was it for him. He hasn't been that happy about anything since, nor will he ever.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The internet has lied to me yet again!! :argh:

Have a 'Thieves caught red handed compilation' video instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROyLMR0hsaE

Edit: I just watched a few of those compilations in a row and it gets kinda sad and depressing :smith:

The amount of stuff people can cram down their pants is often staggering.

also some of those clips were pretty cut and dry cases of entrapment.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

I've never met anyone who's really into whiskey that isn't also a raging pissbaby

well, really nice aged whiskey can get expensive, so maybe don't butt chug it?

that's what bourbon is for.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

theonlyreasontoownacat.gif

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Hello sir we are giving away free samples of bean bags cracked sternums today please enjoy your complimentary bean bag cracked sternum

http://i.imgur.com/2T3wrfX.gifv

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

jesus

loving

christ

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Dan Carlin's latest episode was about the Cuban missile crisis. The whole time he talked about it, I was imagining Trump in Kennedy's position, and it was loving terrifying.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Khrushchev was the one that handled it correctly. He agreed to a public show of backing down to secretly move the entire world back from the edge. At least as far as I understand it. Maybe a history goon can enlighten us?

From what I learned from Hardcore History, Khrushchev started building secret nuclear missile sites in Cuba without support from his government because the USSR was worried about US missile sites in nearby NATO countries. Cuba also wanted the nukes because gently caress the US, let's blow them up.

Khrushchev brought the world to the brink of nuclear war, and then Kennedy had to very carefully convince him to stop doing that by putting a naval blockade on Cuba once he found out what was going on. To his credit, Khrushchev stood down when he saw the jig was up.

It's waaaaay more complicated than that of course, so do yourself a favor and check out the latest Hardcore History.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

...it sure is

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

RIPTIRE READY TO ROLL

edit: ultimate shutdown :(

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

nerdz posted:

Food blogger, which is actually more hilarious.

EDIT: Lol, the wrong distance AND the correct time can be seen on her garmin. How incompetent can one person be?

There's this story about a guy who cheats marathons but no one has ever been able to figure out how he does it. He was disqualified from most of his races, tons of people speculated on it but no one figured out how he did it. Anyone knows the guy?

why doesn't someone just, I dunno, follow him?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Jippa posted:

Points to any one that actually figures out what is going on.

https://twitter.com/DougieStew/status/835845404734414848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I think London is what's going on.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's true. Kids love wearing those popular hand-shoes these days.

Those are called gloves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Humphreys posted:

Wait for it...

https://i.imgur.com/mCxfXng.mp4

The schadenfreude is everyone in the thread expecting the hit

the only thing I can see is the world's worst windshield