Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Jippa posted:

Dying of cancer of an internal organ like the liver is unbelievably painful, slow and horrific. Please leave the obsessive weirdo cheering on some ones death whose worst crime was having mildly "bad" opinions to the appropriate forums. I think most people come here for the fail army type of jackass humour where's pain is silly and short and every one laughs after.

Nah there's more maimed and killed slipping in the old thread.
Cancer threats are base humor no one who felt with it in their family actually wants it or to give it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

You can never stop me from checking out volcanoes.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ride The Gravitron posted:

What do you expect some random passerby who probably had limited (if any) experience on how to handle and care for wild animals to do?

Post to YouTube

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX7wL0AbuZA
Schadenfreude is cornering the Garfield market

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Captain Lavender posted:

The only thing this reminds me of is Gravity, where Sandra Bullock - Astronaut - has all sorts of science exposited at her by Clooney, for the sake of the dumb audience.

Ghostsplaining

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Remember when a Trumper payed to see Hamilton after pence just to yell "we won you lost!" Over and over during the show?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/news/donald-trump-supporter-hamilton-mike-pence-we-won-a7428291.html
I couldn't find a better source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ariong posted:

DONALD TRUMP BANS ANIME
ANGRY MOB VERY SLOWLY APPROACHING WHITE HOUSE

Can't ban katanas!