Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

the fuck you know about what i need on my mind mother fucker
For a more complete picture, he announced he had bowel cancer in April 2014, which sucked, but not too much since it was one of the less serious types. He gets chemo etc and knocks the poo poo out of it and it goes into remission. He wins, it's gone. Then a couple of days ago, he gets a scan and oh, look, his liver is peppered with little dots. It metastasised into his liver. They announce that it's inoperable. Of course, cancer more often than not gets a KO in round two anyway, so...

As has been pointed out, the joke's on him, because four years earlier, he expressed a presumably genuine desire that a fellow human being be inflicted with terminal cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

the fuck you know about what i need on my mind mother fucker
Man Threats Neighbour "Eat poo poo And Die!" : Drowns in Cesspit Decade Later isn't really Schadenfreude in my opinion. There's "Karmic Justice" and there's dumb hyperbolic utterances captured on the internet for eternity that some obsessed/jilted internet weirdo dug out specifically to say "hah! look!".