Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/yU9ahvd.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

kemikalkadet posted:

I'm going up to the lakes in a couple of weeks, can't wait to freeze to death on the side of a mountain. Hoping we get some semblance of spring by then.

Stay safe, UK ghost!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
I just want to go to one of his speeches with a group and all we will do is chant "FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!" over and over loudly enough to drown him out.

EDIT: Forgot to quote. Talking about Richard Spencer.

Samizdata has a new favorite as of 22:01 on Mar 5, 2018

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Freedom of speech means the gub'ment can't imprison you for what you say. It does not mean that your fellow citizens have to put up with your racist supremacist verbal diarrhea.

That also does not mean privately owned service has to allow you to vent your spleen and vomit up whatever crap you want with no repercussions.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Weatherman posted:

*sprints into thread, out of breath*

Sorry all, had a busy afternoon at work and couldn't grab time to shitpost. Thanks to those who stepped in for me. Without any further ado:

That's okay. I am finally making my own backup copy. In case it is needed and our brave protector and re-railer is occupied elsewhere.