Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

chitoryu12 posted:

I have a comment on a video somewhere pointing out where a guy crashed a loving minivan on the track, and I was wondering how he'd have to explain it to his family.

He doesn't have to. They were in the van.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nuebot posted:

My family once gave me a bottle of dirt for christmas because they thought it'd be funny to set me up for disappointment then give me the real present. It was pretty soul crushing, I won't lie and it was hard to be excited about something I really wanted after that, fighting back tears to say thank you for a bottle of loving dirt will really mess with your head. It wasn't even a nice bottle either.

Maybe it was grandma's ashes.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Crow Jane posted:

When I was six or so, my folks threw me a surprise birthday party. All my friends from the neighborhood were there, as well as lots of relatives. And... a clown, which I had always been scared to death of. My parents had paid a clown to come into our house.There are pictures of me at the party, I'm smiling but my little eyes are full of fear. I asked my mom about it years later, she said she had wanted to get me over my fear of clowns by introducing me to a nice one. Plus she thought it would be funny. Tbh, my parents kind of own, even if I didn't fully appreciate their sense of humor til I was a bit older.

I'm not overly scared of clowns anymore, but I did grow up to be a poster on the Something Awful forums, so clearly something went wrong somewhere.

This story sucks and would be better if your parents or other attendees didn't remember the clown.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Aesop Poprock posted:

I trained my pet rock to be a top tier slammer

So did David.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, but also a racist and child killer.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Well, yea but on the flip side he's a disabled war vet too.

He already said racist and child killer dude.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Well, the good news is she's probably not constipated anymore...

Of course not, she's got a case of the runs.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Syrian child soldiers using Syrian Child soldier weapons.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

HEY NONG MAN posted:

No, "I'm the _____" is the current hot catchphrase. Something new will hopefully come around soon god willing.

hahahaha

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nitrox posted:

I think it's the pictures of actual dicks and fake "mod approved" tag that did him in. Not sexy guys

Haha, where is it from?

i only saw one dick

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

This guy is not really good at making omelettes!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

This one is more baffling than the table tennis one by far.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Head butt

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Slime posted:

Your finger is exactly what they want by the sounds of it.

For the first time ever.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

burexas.irom posted:

That is interesting. Please tell us more about gaming platforms

It's called a baseball diamond.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Data Graham posted:

I graduated in June 1994, the week when the big news was OJ Simpson's car chase. Everybody in my class wrote FREE OJ and SAVE OJ on their mortarboards :thumbsup:

Well? did it work?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Parts Kit posted:

Swiped from the skateboarding thread.

Where's the skateboarding thread.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

I never go past first page thanks.

Adbot