Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I liked the only time I was in new york but to me, I felt random strangers in the street had some kind of a very ''sad'' vibe. People I legit met though were fine. Is it just me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I feel sorry for the man, grief made him believe in false promises.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

poop dood posted:

Yeah, he didn't say so himself but I think that's what this implies.

What's the backstory here? I don't understand what you guys are talking about.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I train at a place with guys that work security so i've talked about that kind of stuff a bit with them and there is no way that guy would get fired for tackling a dude that was one foot away from him and was in the process of pointing a gun towards customers.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

TontoCorazon posted:

Why is that dude so loving pissed at what I can assume is an amazing time?

He's pissed because he fell and looked like a dork you dork.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I'm not familiar with the case, why would they try and erase that stuff? Why are they being sued?

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Dudeabides posted:

I hope the barrel heat-printed onto his face so he can remember trigger discipline

Take the gun out of his hands and slap him again just to make sure.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

MisterBibs posted:

I was expecting the second dog to piss on his foot.

(Isn't that a thing with dogs? They smell pee on something, they feel compelled to pee on it too?)

It's sometimes because they want to dominate the person.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

The gif cuts a bit early but you can LITTERALLY see the archer lift his foot up and the guy giving him the medal stooping to shake his foot. I think it's admirable that they both kinda went with it. to me, it shows class.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

GrandpaPants posted:

What exactly did he think kicking it was going to do?

move it away from the expensive truck it's shooting fire onto?

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

syscall girl posted:

Denise Crosby left TNG because she was being harassed by the producers.
https://twitter.com/pookleblinky/status/819822975629332480

What part of that tweet explains the harassment she lived at the hands of the producers? As far as I know (very little) she left because she thought the show wasn't going anywhere. I could be wrong.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
To add to that, the psychologist on the ship, I forget her name, was super happy to be on star trek because she wouldn't be on weird B-movie exploitation films anymore. Admittedly, all I know comes from RLM and a few seasons I watched of TNG but that's it.

Your other article doesn't mention anything about harassment by producers. Just that she was unhappy and left.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I agree with the above poster, 800k copies of a star wars licensed game is NOTHING and the EA brass must be panicking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I think that if anyone has fantasies on the subject of beating up Nazis, I'd want to see them post in one of the martial arts threads on this here forum and actually train reliably in combat sports or they're only kidding themselves as to their actual chances and shouldn't go in harms way. I think Phanatic was kinda frustrated at the posturing of internet tough guys that albeit good hearted, have no loving clue what they are talking about.

I remember seeing a pic of a very light antifa lady that posted pics of herself before going to a protest looking for a fight and posted after pics with her face all bloody after getting beaten up by Nazis. That's what could happen to any protestor. It's dangerous out there and just crossing fingers and hoping that you've got people that will have your back in the crowd is taking a huge loving risk.