Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Such Fun posted:

But enough about your mom's blowjobs.

Is it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

poptart_fairy posted:

Writing wank fodder about other people is pretty weird, dude.

Writing wank fodder about yourself is totally normal though? Thank goodness.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Lately I've been thinking a lot about how the defeatist rhetoric around gun reform from pro-gun-reform people is as useful to the NRA as their actual anti-gun-reform rhetoric is. I mean given the evidence of history it's really hard not to be defeatist about it (and holy poo poo am I, lol) but it's a tremendously useful thing in any sort of fight for your enemy to think you are so invincible that they shouldn't even try. I don't have anything insightful to say about it, but I've just been thinking about it a lot.

e: just to be clear that wasn't me responding to any of the above, it's just a thing that's been on my mind a lot

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Feb 22, 2018

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's too much money to be lost on any real gun control. That's why it will never happen.

Yeah but my point is that if that's NOT true, but everyone THINKS it's true, then it's every bit as good as it actually being true. That doesn't mean that it's not actually true, it just means that it being true isn't as important as everyone thinking it's true, from their perspective.

why yes, I have had a lot of wine tonight why do you ask

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

I like the fact that, where I live, I have the civil right to not worry about mass shootings.

:same:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Weatherman posted:

What if the burglar was circumcised?

Also lol at Murricans using "burglarise" as a verb. The verb is "burgle", you idiots. Hence "burglar": one who burgles. "Burgled" is the last tense.

mods probationize this weird freak

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Measly Twerp posted:

Well poo to that then.

"I work 70 hours a week to try to leave a legacy for my wife and my dog"

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That champagne bottle is going to spend the rest of the night apologizing.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

I live in Germany and slept on 80x80cm pillows for 2 years before I got sick of loving up my neck. Bought some normal shaped memory foam pillows which are much nicer but you'd be surprised how few retailers (even online) stock pillow cases in the size you need. Pillow case selection in Berlin is the greatest unspoken tragedy of our times

I just moved to Germany a few months ago. The Karstadt right near my house actually has a good selection of normal people pillow cases, for which I am very grateful; those large pillows usually cause me to lay funky and gently caress up my neck too.

The real bedding atrocity in Germany is the rarity of flat sheets. Like seriously, what the gently caress? Check into a hotel room in the middle of summer and there's no bedding except a fitted sheet and a four inch thick duvet. Savages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FuhrerHat posted:

Which ideology is it if you want everybody to shut the gently caress up forever.

I don't know but I will at least read your pamphlet.