Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Jesus, that pool of blood. :stare:

(edit)

vvvvv that's a relief. I hope. :ohdear:

13Pandora13 has a new favorite as of 01:00 on Oct 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

dpack_1 posted:

I like how they all broke exactly in the middle when they fell over, why it's almost like all those brick breaking clips are staged and the bricks are already cut a fair way through thus making that effortless illusion.

I can't fathom why anyone still thinks that is an impressive feat, and those that perform it actually think they're doing something entertaining.

Sometimes it's totally adorable. :3:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Angry Guacamole posted:

Cast Lupita Nyong'o as both. Not only does she have the acting chops to handle either role, they'd shoot straight past meltdown in to full bore rage-induced stroke at the thought of a dark-skinned Mexican-Kenyan woman in either role. We might even get a news story about one exploding!

Oh please god yes and then cast Idris Elba as the Bond "girl."

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

Alabama is the only state that bans sex toys

Not strictly true, in Georgia it's by county. The shop I worked at in college (Cobb county) got raided by local PD *twice* in three years. They confiscate all the dildos and threaten to jail the manager (me, the second time) and are general complete fuckheads about the whole thing. In Dekalb all the dildo boxes have a giant neon sticker that say "FOR NOVELTY AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, NOT FOR USE." It's rigoddamndiculous.

This was several years back now so maybe things have changed but Georgia so hahaha doubt it.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

Doesn't Georgia also have like a hundred counties for some reason?

"Atlanta" alone falls into two (three?) counties, DeKalb and Fulton. And I think maybe a third but I can't remember anymore.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

What kind of shithead lets their kid stomp on an animal? Jesus.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Here's some quotes from YouTube that explain it a bit better than I can. Antique furniture is more my thing, but the theory remains the same.

I have something that will break your heart: I own a dresser and two small tables that were originally purchased by my great-great grandparents (I'm in my late 20s). They are solid white mahogany.

There are no less than 6 coats of lovely paint on them, most recently spray painted black from the late 90s (my parents).

One day I will strip them (there's undoubtedly a lead based paint on at least one layer so that'll be fun) and try to restore them but ultimately the damage is done. :negative:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Lupus from an insect bite? That...doesn't seem likely.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

You uh, have a description for your :nms: there, buddy?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

QWOP: Baseball got weird.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Is...is it on fire at the end?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

That one car catches on fire like, immediately. :psyduck:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Cobweb Heart posted:

Wait I don't get it - is this a "trouble brewing" thing? Does eating a bunch of applesauce give you really bad shits?

Uh...yes. Apples (sauce, juice, etc.) are a mild laxative. A large quantity of a mild laxative is a recipe for trouble.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Stare-Out posted:

As deliciously schadenfreudy as that is, Kingdoms of Amalur was a legitimately good game and it sucks that it'll never get a sequel.

It has the misfortune of not just being completely mis-managed but also came out in the same breath as Skyrim and, consequently, faced a lot of unfair comparison. It's a very fun game.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

:stare: why is fire laundry a thing.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Any country in the European Broadcasting Union can theoretically enter Eurovision.

I thought Ukraine's song sucked hard but this whole year was pretty meh overall. No fun quirky entries, all a bunch of generic pop.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Knormal posted:

I never noticed this before, but her cleavage is all wet even before she spits champagne all over it.

Alright northerners, what's with wipers? They look like little antennae. Do you do that to stop them from freezing to the windshield or something?

Yeah it's way easier to clear ice and snow from your windshield if you leave them up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

goatsestretchgoals posted:

The ice was almost to the top of the tires which means there was probably water inside all of those cabins and certainly up in parts of the engine usually protected by the splash guard.

If you feel okay with this, I have a killer deal on a 2017 which was just shipped over from Houston a few months ago.

This is second hand, but I showed the video to a friend of mine in rear end tundra, Canada, who said that the trucks that fall into the ice when the ice roads aren't exactly solid enough yet are usually salvageable once the engine seize is remedied.

I don't know enough about cars frozen in a block of loving ice to know if he's full of poo poo or messing with me though.