Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

syscall girl posted:

Did he ever have one? I know he just lost his old account for an extremely stupid* reason and re-regged.

*twitter

Yeah, you're right, I got confused. He never got verified. He lost his old account for saying they should bury Baked Alaska in concrete which I guess Twitter decided is harassment against another user or whatever. Luckily Baked is no longer a user so he's fair game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mikl posted:

Charles Manson has a swastika tattooed on his forehead. :thejoke: is that a forehead transplant from Manson would leave Spencer with a swastika on his forehead.

But that would leave the fun out of carving one out on Spencer's forehead with a Bowie knife yourself, like the LT would want.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Slugnoid posted:

lol bob marshall thinks he can keep us LGBTs out of highway rest stops and bathrooms :q:

As a Republican I can assure you he's well aware which bathrooms and rest stops the gays are known to frequent.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Memento posted:

Could be a modification of the Polish name Wojtek (VOY-tek)?

Reminds me of the infamous poster Wojtek AKA the guy who loved WOW so much that he wasn't able to walk his dogs and was kicked from a guild for raiding whilst his wife was giving birth.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Furia posted:

I don't really see how "rapist gets ton of money in meaningless political gesture" classifies as schaden

The Raping Weinstein has been kicked from the company by his brother and the board of directors so he will in no way benefit from the sale.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

He's in exactly the state of mind and circumstances that would lead him to joining a bunk religious order like Scientology or something. Talk about a power combo!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Why?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

ekuNNN posted:

Some fascists of the banned Scottish Defence League tried to confront an antifascist march in Glasgow last weekend

"I have an idea of how to rally the public to our side, lads! SKULL MASKS. Certainly nothing sinister to infer from those!"

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

repeating posted:

‘Bully’ caught on video sucker-punching man with cerebral palsy sentenced to prison

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nced-to-prison/

Is this, as they call it, "the good stuff?"

Wow this guy and his friend are true cunts. So's the rear end in a top hat who kept walking by.

The article also has some good poo poo about his dad too, looks like the apple didn't fall to far from the tree on this one.

canyoneer posted:

https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/assistant-summit-county-prosecutor-involved-in-hallway-bumping-controversy-resigns

Prosecutor attempts to file assault charges against a court employee for bumping into him in a hallway. Ends up resigning due to backlash.

What a wiener. She should be allowed one free punch to the face on that guy.

If anyone hasn't seen the video in the article, take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Ij6AdwqZ4

He's just so loving stunned that someone dared to brush against him.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

He called that an "unprevoked physical assault".

What a crybaby bitch boy

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

ultrabindu posted:

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/144505633981468672

In case of deletion

the Schadenfreude is me because I don't want to be in this timeline anymore.

It's a well established fact at this point that Donald is dumb as gently caress but holy poo poo, Eric and Don Jr just take it to the next level. They're both just so brilliantly, blindingly, profoundly stupid. Did each of them donate one of their cerebral hemispheres to their sister or something?

canyoneer posted:

http://ktla.com/2017/11/30/caught-on-video-convicted-child-sex-offender-attacked-by-another-prisoner-in-new-hampshire-courtroom/

When you're such a dirtbag that another inmate can't resist taking swings at you in a courtroom in front of a zillion cops

Imagine being such pure human scum that your very presence inspires someone (who's still waiting for their own hearing) to hit you with their face since it's the only thing they had available to use as a weapon.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

im pooping! posted:

actually i have seen the future and yes we will all die

Death is a sweet reprieve from the horrors of life. Soon, all will come to recognize this fact.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Remember the rather amphibian looking county clerk who was denying marriage licenses to gay folk (and was jailed for it) awhile back?

Gay man denied a marriage license by Kim Davis is now running against her

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

The idea of a pedo who thinks he's respectful to women involves such a high degree of cognitive dissonance that I'm surprised the warring psychic energies haven't summoned Cthulhu.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Azhais posted:

What does the one have to do with the other?

He was abusing a little girl???

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Ariong posted:

The creep lost. God bless America.

There's still some fight left in this old dog :unsmith:

If they can we can do it there we can do it anywhere.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Hey so maybe a British goon can clue me in (since the politics of it is confusing me): is this Brexit thing like, actually still happening? I remember there was some big vote where it was decided but it seems like the people who wanted that are getting clowned on at every turn. Specifically I see Theresa May getting dunked on an awful lot in headlines.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

They even have the little Nabisko logo? I'm in awe.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I thought he backed out of that, or is he back in the game? I'd like to watch the man instantly boil himself in steam accident.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He's also a SovCit and tried to lodge legal papers claiming he owns OJ Simpson

Someone should tell him that when he leaves the ground he temporarily loses his SovCit powers, like the guy in Greek mythology or the bible or whatever.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

If you dislike Trump then the last thing you should want is for him to be off Twitter. Trump keeps digging himself deeper and deeper and Twitter is his biggest shovel.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I don't know guys, having my girlfriend intercept a haymaker with her chin for me is #relationshipgoals.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Railing Kill posted:

Milkshake duck'd. drat. Never change, old people. Never change.

Or, actually, do change. Yeah. That's it.

Well if someone's not willing to change enough to learn how to pump gasoline they're not going to change their 70 years of ingrained racism. And pumping gas is literally "pay, stick nozzle in a hole and press a lever until it automatically stops for you".

Mu Zeta posted:

That's normal. Even in stuff like Univision they favor lighter skinned Mexican people.

Just chiming in to say, I love your avatar.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

The government is just gonna have to start busting out those flamethrowers we know they've been hiding.

Actually now that flamethrowers are legal it'll be up to proud American patriots to do the job.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mu Zeta posted:

How does a raging boner make you throw your poo poo like a monkey

Read "The Age of Desire" by Clive Barker or "The Screwfly Solution" by Alice Sheldon to hear more about murderboners.

Also, been meaning to tell you. I love your avatar. Who is it?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Hah, I just watched four or five of that guy's videos. They're great. They're especially elevated because his wife is such a good sport about it all.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

hawowanlawow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q

"it's fake! it's fake!"

"OH WELL, mine's is real"

"am I shot?"

"oh gently caress yeah!"

"oh gently caress"

gently caress, this owns.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Ignimbrite posted:

The governor general (the queen's representative in Australia) that is, then he decided to put the leader of the opposition party in the caretaker prime-minister role until the next election was called

It was an absolute shitstorm but did lead to one of the best soundclips in Australian political history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpJD0nSxN94

One thing I admire about Australians is how quickly and effortlessly you seem to throw people out of your government. I'm a bit envious.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Memento posted:

Do these people know that you don't actually have to live somewhere where your face hurts if you go outside?

The constant threat of dying makes daily life more interesting.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Evelyn: Action Princess

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

"Hey, man, there's a beverage here!"

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

Oh yeah they also decided to buy an extremely expensive dog that has some of the highest average vet bills of any breed. The dog alone was probably going rack up another few thousand in vet costs alone. Boat dogs are pretty common, generally some sort of scrappy mutt that can at least swim, not a loving pug.

Pugs are fragile as hell. My friends pug jumped off his couch and collided face first with with the edge of a short table and loving DIED from it. Before his passing, Mr Peabody also needed to be pushed around in a stroller like a baby because he couldn't really stand walking outside in the heat and humidity where we lived for more than a few minutes due to his short and malformed snout. He was adorable in his way, but we shouldn't perpetuate pugs.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Azhais posted:

We're literally turning into something like a cyberpunk dystopia without any of the cool bits

Fuckable robots are coming which could be cool if either

A) you're into loving robots. I won't kinkshame!

B) you hope it will help stop our rampant overpopulation problem

yay cyberpunk

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Any experienced parent knows to hit their child/pet with the nap-nap snack beforehand: a couple of Benadryl and a few slugs of brandy.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Nicaden posted:

Notorious shithead Roy Moore is now begging for money since he’s struggling to meet ends meet thanks to a lawsuit from one of his victims. Who would have thought that being a kiddy diddler would have problems for you in the long term?

Here’s the Washington Post article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.591a7926c758

If you can’t read the article, thanks to the paywall, here’s another link to a different site: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/failed-gop-senate-candidate-roy-moore-complains-broke-article-1.3851433

ugngggggnnghhhhh

Right in the carotid with that concentrated dose.

I think I need a cigarette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

I wanna marry this woman.

Go for it but make sure one of your jobs provides dental insurance!