Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

turbomoose posted:

Anyone here seen a classic fencing response?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

buttcoinbrony posted:

European PSAs are pretty intense.

Yuuuuup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipnJbSnmc24

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Parts Kit posted:

Kids try Salmiakki, aka ungodly salty licorice.

I'm not surprised by those reactions because every American candy I've tried have been bland as gently caress.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

The laserdisc copies are the proper theatrical versions in HD, what do these have that improves on that?

Laserdiscs are SD in analog video.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Yvonmukluk posted:

The channel in the bottom right corner was for 'fatalaccidents'.

Did I just watch someone die?

From the description:

"Oncoming car was a Mazda CX-5, whose driver suffered a concussion, broken jaw, broken nose, and fractured leg. Cammer was a Mitsubishi Outlander, and suffered a broken leg. The other vehicle was a Suzuki Grand Vitara."

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Dude's eaten a cactus before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Memento posted:

This kills the crab.

What? Nnnnoooooooooooo...

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Karma Monkey posted:

What movie was this?

Birdman

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Lurking Haro posted:

This looks like one of those misshapen taxidermys.

Here's a lion that a Swedish king had done in 1731:

The taxidermist had no idea what it was supposed to look like and used the lion in the Swedish coat of arms as a reference.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

There's another one like this out there I think where the guy slips and slams his foot into the base of an oven, and then they show a closeup with his toe half torn off.

That was L.A. Beast and he actually pranked himself on purpose and accidentally hosed himself up more than he thought he would.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I just witnessed some hoverboard nonsense. A dude was asking to test his buddy's hoverboard thing and he immediately fell off and bounced his head from a bus stop wall straight into the asphalt.

No battery explosions this time.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

The dude stopping the car and doing the splits was pretty good.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
It's also amazing to see dudes realize that the shower of sparks from lit fuses/fireworks is actually really drat hot.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Bellator is going to pay the bills.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
A Finnish "celebrity" posted about being in LA

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
My dad got a small drone for Xmas and of course I tried it out and managed to slice my finger up in the props. Bigger ones can kill people.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
re: Unfortunate music choices

Some young Finnish hockey player was drafted by the Buffalo Sabres and there was a small news piece on television. The savvy reporter probably thought that they needed a song with Buffalo in it so what did they choose? Eminem's Buffalo Bill of course! That one is about a serial killer.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Or will the conspiracy theorists just double down and insist those companies are fraudsters and the whole trip takes place in a simulator?

Yes. Basically everyone who has been in space/works with space related stuff is part of some sort of conspiracy elite and all footage from space is fake. Also flat earthers have come up with their own physics model so for example gravity doesn't exist because reasons.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Perestroika posted:

Speaking of crossfit:

At the end of that 100 flop challenge the dude jumped down and showed his palms he had ripped up on the bar. "Yeah so cool! Awesome!"

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Sloober posted:

His facebook suggests that he wants to repeat this with a dozen other people similarly equipped. And did this in response to a shopkeeper calling the police on him for walking around outside his shop kitted out this way, where they were questioned and released by the police.

Here's what was posted after the video:

"I'm currently facing three misdemeanor charges, had $4k in property stolen, and am absolutely amazed that people are responding to the video this way. This stuff is passé and normal for us, to the point that the average PD in our area doesn't respond to calls of men with rifles anymore, because of the efforts of myself and many activists here in SE Michigan to desensitize and externally retrain especially bad officers.

But remember, Brandon Vreeland has been my routine partner in our entrepreneurship of being professional Independent Police Auditors. He is facing his own set of currently three misdemeanor charges as well, along with his own collection of stolen property (including his car, impounded for evidence and already searched with a warrant)."

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Orkin Mang posted:

what did they do to them. im not watching any of their videos. from the picture it looks like she ate them or he molested them

They straight up hardcore bullied their kids for sweet Youtube money.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Proposal gone wrong:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/5/1/15499650/red-sox-fan-proposal-fenway-chant-she-said-no

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Wikipedia:

"Some technically finite sentences are handed out, especially in the U.S., that exceed the human maximum life span and are therefore seen as de facto life sentences. Additionally, for particularly heinous crimes, courts will sometimes add additional years onto the sentence, in addition to life imprisonment, in order to ensure that no amount of good behavior could ever result in the person being set free. For example, Ariel Castro, the perpetrator who kidnapped Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, and Gina DeJesus from the streets of Cleveland between 2002 and 2004, was found guilty in 2013 and later sentenced to "life plus 1,000 years" "

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Babymetal owns.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
OK. So you've been bagged and stripped and you're in some death cave. Now you've pooped your key and get your hands free. What now?

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
My survival buttshank is always ready to go.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
The "English man" is actually a Yeoman Warder aka a beefeater. It's a ceremonial guardian thing but all of those are retired armed services dudes/ladies so they could probably gently caress a dude up.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiPV96lvLQg

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

SinineSiil posted:

What happened here? Some kind of pilot error?

I can't say for this particular model but I know this happens with DJI quadcopters when people don't read the manual properly. To start up the motors manually you press the sticks out or in (http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Combination_Stick_Command) but you only do this when starting up the motors or if you have an emergency and you need to cut the motors when the copter is in the air. When you're landed you should keep pressing down until the motors turn off but if you do the stick command when you've landed it will flip the copter.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

oh dope posted:

Didn't that fight also gently caress up Ali's legs, or something like that, and pretty much end his career?

It hosed up his legs but the dude still had a bunch of fights before he retired.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc1TUnTKMLo

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

That cricket one looked pretty brutal.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Wasn't that Wu Tang contract thing fake?

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Over There posted:

Why the gently caress is he kicking that kid?

The kid was totes open carrying.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

It looks fun in the movies doesn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
“Yet six months later Mr. Anderson, a former Army Ranger, was back in the gym, performing the very exercises that nearly killed him. “I see pushing my body to the point where the muscles destroy themselves as a huge benefit of CrossFit,” he said.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/22/fashion/thursdaystyles/getting-fit-even-if-it-kills-you.html