Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

ZeroDays posted:

Man Threats Neighbour "Eat poo poo And Die!" : Drowns in Cesspit Decade Later isn't really Schadenfreude in my opinion. There's "Karmic Justice" and there's dumb hyperbolic utterances captured on the internet for eternity that some obsessed/jilted internet weirdo dug out specifically to say "hah! look!".

I agree with most of this but the cesspit scenario would actually be hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Ms Boods posted:

Welp, something happy has come out of this thread, and the schadenfrood is on me. I took a dip through that Apaches film a little while ago, and went downstairs to ask Mr Boods,

:stare: So in the '70s in Britain when kids died, they just packed up their things in boxes and they never existed anymore

:britain: They were more practical times back then.

:stare: I mean, I know they wanted to teach a lesson

:britain: You watching the train PIF again?

:stare: No, the one about the kids on the farm.

:britain: What?! Where the kid drowns in pig poo poo???

:gonk: Yep

:neckbeard: I've been looking for that one for ages!!! We'll watch it with tea tonight.

:stonk: Fantastic

:circlefap: I'll make lasagne.

Happy as a pig in poo poo.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Slugnoid posted:

You go champion of the first amendment you. :thumbsup:

The last time I got called a human being by some random dickhead I didn't go "well that's just your opinion and I respect your right to have it!" Me and my brother bashed the poo poo out him.

*stands up and claps*

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Pretty good job of parking in the end!

The ends justify the means.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

haha, what joy I derive from his pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

At 3:21 there's a near-perfect Nelson Muntz laugh.