Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

amityville anus posted:

Some guy broke maybe $100 into pennies and everybody handed the principal a shitload of pennies at graduation during the diploma handshake. It's what she gets for renovating the stadium during graduation time, resulting in my year being the only class to do it off site.

We did this at our graduation, except with marbles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

So many people are so unbelievably loving stupid.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

baw posted:

The best solution is to move out of the US
Yeah, because that's sooo easy. :rolleyes:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

This is still my absolute favorite SA thing. I almost died laughing when FYAD started making up James Bond movie titles.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Testekill posted:

Another funny WCW promo. Booker T cuts a promo live and drops the N bomb on Hulk Hogan. The expressions on the faces of everyone but Stevie Ray are amazing as they just realised that he had accidentally called someone a nigga on a live PPV.

Here's what I always wondered about this. What in the hell is Booker T wearing? Yeah it looks like a cup obviously, but why does he have an outfit on that makes it look so obvious? He has to go out in front of thousands and wrestle like that.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

One of my favorites. The perfect definition of rock bottom in gif form.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

We've traced the schadenfreude. It's coming from inside the thread.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

So did he get rid of the bedbugs?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Bogatyr posted:

This week's car crashes time is particularly good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVnbfEo_IA

I love playing the game of guessing where the fuckup is going to come from. Head-on collision? Someone plowing into the car from the left or right side? The actual driver of the car loving up? A freak accident like the huge slab of ice falling off the truck?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I cannot fathom how goddamned stupid you have to be to cause a fuckup of that magnitude. Like, I just can't imagine not having the intelligence level to realize that you should not drive a massive semi truck over a bridge that is so short, narrow, and has signs outside it that say your truck is over five times too heavy for it.

It hurts my brain and makes me sad that there are people this stupid.

Like, just look at the loving thing! Look at the height of the bridge alone. How do you not see that your truck can't even get under it? How? How...? :psyduck:

Queering Wheel has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Jan 11, 2016

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

drat, I might have played that poo poo! Sounds cool.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Nailed it!

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Pillow Hat posted:

How do we even know the commenter is who she claims to be and not some random person?

We don't, we just live in an age where someone says something and the internet just runs with it without checking, because it sounds funny.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

At least things can only get better for him.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Testekill posted:

Kid, if you get caught with your dick in your hand like it sounds then you've lost most options to deny this.

edit: Seriously though, gently caress this kid. His mum clearly sounds like she's trying as hard as she can but he's just such a disrespectful little prick.

He's a disrespectful little prick because his parents are terrible parents. Kids don't magically become that way, they learn it from their parents. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Kurieg posted:

Here's some safe fireworks schadenfreude, computer controlled fireworks accidentally sets everything off at once.

http://i.imgur.com/dyGvOkx.mp4

This is so much cooler than an actual normal firework show. They should just do it this way, everywhere.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Better than most of UFC 200!

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Good kid :3:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

My only problem with skateboard kid is that he should have gone to the back of the car and smashed the rear window instead. He would have had a greater head start and a better chance of getting away. The way it happened, that rear end in a top hat looked like he probably caught the kid, he was gaining pretty quickly.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Holy poo poo I hope those retards with the glass tubes don't contribute to the gene pool. loving animals.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Outrail posted:

I'm genuinely surprised a bunch of his victims haven't made an attempt on his life yet. Also can;t figure out why people vote for him but eh.

A little less than half the country also thinks it would be a good idea for Trump to be president. People are loving retards.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

headcas3 posted:

The whitest Whites.

Goddamn all those quick edits though, I had to keep watching but they don't make it easy.

I gave up just from all the cuts. Why do people make youtube videos that way? It's extremely ridiculous and annoying.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

So did the spider die?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

LOOK IN MY EYES
WHAT DO YOU SEE
I GOT THE poo poo BEAT OOOOUT OF ME

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I love the schadenfreude where someone does something stupid, and they panic so bad that the camera just flips the gently caress out.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Hurricatrana!

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

How do these people even figure out how to use Twitter?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I'm the asymmetrical Triforce tattoo.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

Firecracker vest guy,

POINT BLANK PAINTBALL GUN FAIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkwGeMlB_4Y

Leads to, tooth loss.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs2_TqXtmNPJTT41CYT8jdg/videos

More vids of stupidity found within his channel.

He should take whatever money he got from his single video that got several million views, and call it a day. He's just embarrassing.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Mascot keeps falling while filming a commercial on an ice rink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHnQQhWQVA

The last one is pure gold :lol:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Krispy Kareem posted:

I really hope that time in a ditch, waiting for a tow or ride to bail them out while watching little compact cars pass without problem provided some useful time for self reflection.

Ahahaha nope he's gonna buy another obnoxious truck for looks, that he won't use to haul anything.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I laugh every time at that gif. Usually kids just wildly flail at each other, but this girl just owns him with a nice body kick + straight right hand.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

^ That is pretty amazing. :lol:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

The KRYPTONITE KRUNCH

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

quote:

He no longer sings songs about Trump, and he now wonders if any of his sacrifices were worth it.

Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm! Was it worth it? Gosh, I just don't know anymore...HMMMMMMMM.

What a loving idiot.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

That is seriously hosed up. I hope someone tried to help the snake later, or at least put it out of its misery. Guy who just stood there and filmed it is an rear end in a top hat.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Seeing a snake full of porcupine quills made me sad and that's why I posted that. I guess I was supposed to just say nothing but the first sentence so that goons wouldn't keep bringing it up for three pages. My bad, carry on.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Hey guys I think this man shouldn't have punched this other man, what do you think?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

https://gfycat.com/EveryFeminineCur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Good dogs :3: