Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Wait back up I'm lost. Who is supposed to get the cancer?

People that currently do not have it.

This is the best and needs more love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

I get the balloons, but what the hell is making the the guy's shirt ignite in the second one?

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Mulva posted:

Yes I too can't wait until Goole DPIs all my traffic and builds a database that allows the local, state and federal government to track me even more than they already do.

Hey, if it means they can give me a stable connection they can track me all they want.

gently caress Comcast.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

kalstrams posted:

He had gloves.

And then took them off.

Christ when he started sliding I couldn't tell if it was the cable or him screaming.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

wayfinder posted:

Apparently the Fallout 4 crack contained a bitcoin stealer.

Once again bitcoin proves its superiority to all real forms of currency. :v:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

chitoryu12 posted:

I read the Reddit thread about the video and the OP explained a little about Junior and his guns.

"In his room by himself playing Russian Roulette"

What the ever living gently caress? There are actual train wrecks that are easier to process than this.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

FlyinPingu posted:

also I encourage everyone to look up dogs and other animals invading soccer games

These are pretty freaking adorable. Love the second video where players just start petting the dogs instead of getting all huffy about them. :3:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Cats spazzing out will never not be the best thing.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

-Zydeco- posted:

Ding Dong the Dick is dead

Hate cheering for the death of anyone, but drat if I don't feel any regret for the passing of this rear end in a top hat.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

The real joke, as always, is bitcoin.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

You gotta remember, this is from the same guy who thought the best way to get in touch with the inventor of Facebook was to call him out on Twitter.

The same guy that couldn't even sing Bohemian Rhapsody.

loving :lol:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

This might be cheating, but this John Oliver takedown of Trump is just loving hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

I made a mistake and read the comments. My head still hurts.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

chitoryu12 posted:

Is there just a switch you flip to make an elevator go backwards that someone bumped into?

Some have a switch on the exterior, but it's been ages since I've seen one like that.

Now let me tell you about the time I broke an escalator at Epcot.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

chitoryu12 posted:

Were you one of those rear end in a top hat kids who slap the emergency stop button on an escalator or moving sidewalk and runs?

Nah, but I did find out that when you wedge a steel-toed boot in between the steps right as they're supposed to be folding back into the floor, it makes a very satisfying crunch sound and both the up and down escalators stop quite suddenly.

It was a school trip, so there were like a hundred other kids besides me on them. Managed to get away scot-free with only a little dent in my boot as evidence.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Baronjutter posted:

Why were you wearing steel toed boots to Disney World?

Because they were comfortable?

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Smelly posted:

Never underestimate the reaction time of a parent. It's kinda crazy what can be pulled off in a split second.

Also holy poo poo kid get off the phone and enjoy the game.

It's baseball. He isn't missing much. :can:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Gorilla Salad posted:

How can people be so loving stupid?

Cause raw milk is tasty as gently caress. The ones who do it to be healthy are still dumb.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Scarf posted:

It's pretty mundane, something about a dog nipping at a pot-bellied pig.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-dog-whisperer-cesar-millan-animal-cruelty-20160311-story.html

But gently caress that guy.

poo poo, South Park did a bit on him years ago about how much of a dick he is to dogs.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Staryberry posted:

Axe Body Spray Responsible for Emergency Evacuation of Church and Day Care
http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/03/axe-body-spray-emergency-evacuation-seattle-daycare.html

"They sent in a hazmat team, which discovered the body spray. The can was malfunctioning, apparently, and would not stop releasing fumes."

Makes sense. That poo poo was the bane of middle school gym class.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Transmogrifier posted:

Is that rubberbands? That's incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8dsAeMmPk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta