Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Andrast posted:

Most of the far right parties in Europe that are actually in the parliament of their respective countries are more left-wing than the republicans.

In fact, most of the moderate right parties in Europe that are in parliament are more left-wing than the democrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Mierenneuker posted:

I think most of them do. In the province where I live there are several yearly "truckruns". These are events where the truck drivers have a person with intellectual disability in the passenger seat, where they drive in a convoy through several villages and where the horn is being honked constantly. I used to go and watch them pass by when I was a kid and it was guaranteed half hour cacophony of honking while we waved towards the trucks. And that's just them passing by, they probably end up driving and honking for at least two hours.

Yeah they have one going through the town where I grew up too. Always makes me wonder how many people are walking away from that with hearing damage, those things are loving loud.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

'Millenial' has become such a stupid and meaningless term that I sincerely hope that anyone using it unironically stubs their little toe in the most painful way imaginable.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Ride The Gravitron posted:

The liberal echo chamber in DnD tried to weasle out of giving Hilary toxxers their bans.

How? What kind of excuses?