Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

corillon posted:

I had not heard of this before, but it had disaster written all over it from what I can tell.

Now look don't make fun of these people because they are "rich" libertarians, they insist on it. I mean one guy now shovels snow and sleeps on relative's couches. These were wise and good people nefariously taken advantage of by a dastardly villain and no one could have seen it coming.

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/12/07/whatever-happened-to-galts-gulch-chile.html

quote:

Being libertarians, many of GGC’s investors were against the use of government courts to correct the injustices and receive the property they paid for. But what they found was that there simply was no other way to regain their stolen property without doing so.

that rules so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
Wow he apparently shot ithe back of the truck, through the window, such a bitch about getting beaten he took an actual pot shot at them. He got off easy.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

that is loving goddamn brutal

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
Not going to lie there's some neat videos on that brave wilderness YouTube channel that aren't insect sting stunts. I'm glad YouTube has its own weird internet version of a nature guy.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Jesus Christ that is mind numbingly stupid and horrifying all at once

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Vice.com did an article and wrote some descriptions:

"It's just a prank, BRUH," something this dumpster father literally said to his flinching red faced tear-stained kids after screaming profanities at them. then he uploaded his daily dose of child abuse to 700,000 loyal subscribers who supported a year and a half of this comic gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

"Don't do that."

https://youtu.be/saMuYf-rh8E