Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Let me tell you how extremely cool and good it feels to be a new parent and know that my country loves guns so much that not only does the regular slaughter of innocents not prompt any sort of common sense gun reform (or any change at all) but that the party in power is advocating for more guns around kids. "Guns were used to kill a bunch of teens? I guess there weren't enough guns nearby the prevent it. Here's more guns and some textbooks on how God helped form America and how abortions are really murder." Every day is literally Russian Roulette hoping that 1) someone won't be demented enough to stage an attack on your kid's school and 2) you kid doesn't wind up a target. Nothing you can really do but try not to dwell on it, which will totally work right up until the moment it doesn't.

I'll take my ragefeelings back to CSPAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWAPG6wkco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Gotta love that little pan up that shows pizza dough already hanging from a wire.