Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

speshl guy posted:

I see a lot of 'freude. First of all that dude has a list.

Secondly, the issue of Detroit is not something you can just take sides on, especially when attempting to kill the squatter. We're off to a great start here.

After glossing over the attempted murder, LeDouche goes out of his way to make sure the squatter HAS A DISABILITY. So now that we've sufficiently established this dirty squatter can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, leaving her in the care of the state, let's just gloss over that and get a close up of the handcuffs locking in place around her dirty squatter wrists. Excellent.

What's wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Chichevache posted:

For "content" I decided to "Google around" for some "Greek pottery" pictures because, if I recall correctly, you could use the genitals as a hold in ancient wrestling :jerkbag:.

Anyway, as I googled "greek wrestling dick" and "greco-roman scrote hold" I came across some Schadenfreude. :nws: A professional wrestler submits his opponent using only his penis.

Don't be afraid to let your colors shine, man. It's 2016. I will always be grateful to know that boobplex exists. Joey Ryan is clearly the hero we deserve, if not the one we need.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014
Does this relegate Chris Brown to a bronze medal? I don't think that's fair if he only hit some privileged white bitch. Or any dude.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

gschmidl posted:

Wonder what native Americans have to say about this one.
Or most African countries.

"We slaughtered and dispossessed those other tribes over countless generations... it's kind of ironic when you think about it. Ha."

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014
No one cares about your inwardly spiralling arguments, you infantile dickheads. Go do something tangible instead of pissing your time and energy into the void of the internet. I'm here to see people get hit in the nuts and hoist on their own petards.