Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

This election is making me nervous. I was all ready to laugh at moderate republicans finally realizing who the party actually represents and having to take a long look in the mirror. Then they just double down on crazy and get right in line to vote for Trump. It's made me realize that it never mattered and it never will. People make their own facts and will only hear what they want to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Kruller posted:

I too am weeping in the office because of that bear eating poo poo so loving hard. My god.

Yeah I watched it earlier and I was in pain from laughing on the last fall. It's been a while since I laughed that hard.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

"Now I'm all about the second amendment and all........"

Almost everyone in the video is trying so hard to not be like "what the gently caress is wrong with you idiots, that poo poo shouldn't be legal."

Can't step too close to the gun control line in Georgia.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ontario and everything around it is a total shithole. I flew into there for work once and was not impressed with my first glimpse of California at all. After two weeks there in all the brown dry dead scrub I was blown away when I finally got back home. I was downright gobsmacked by all the green and color, it made me appreciate the crappy Midwest in a way I never had before.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

That first gif is better with sound. "GOD DAMNIT"! Dude is seriously pissed off that someone is that stupid and ruined everyones fun.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Nice! ^^^

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Also who the gently caress else would want the job?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I won't even operate power tools until I've smoked a bowl or 2.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I don't know about you lame fucks but I wouldn't let a stinky shitcloud get in the way of getting some sweet sweet rear end.

Everybody poops, not everyone fucks. Don't be the guy who doesn't gently caress because of some poop.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

verymoldy posted:

Are goons really this hung up about using the toilet?

I don't know why this surprised me actually.

I try to poop as much as possible at work, sometimes I don't even really have too but I'll go anyway just in case I can squeeze a little out.

You shy butthole goons should start going to your nearest airport and using the shitters there. It's like rear end in a top hat training, by the time you can poop in an airport you should be able to poo poo anywhere.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

The only time it's bad is if you poop in the bathtub for some reason and try and push the poop down through the drain for also some other reason.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Regalingualius posted:

Someone do the needful and copy/paste that one post made by some guy on a bodybuilding forum who had to piss and poo poo at the same time while he was at a first date's house. :allears:

Yes, everyone deserves to see this.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Somebody has to still have the mspaint drawing of the tub making GBS threads. I cant imagine what combination of words I need to put into google to find it.

Edit: No booze at all if I remember right.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Thank you! It's even better than I remember it.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Like did his ball swell up to the size of a watermelon and everyone kept grabbing it? Is that actually what I saw? I don't really wanna watch it again to confirm.

I mean gently caress don't touch it bro!!!! I'm sure that's not helping the pain even remotely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001