Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkd4VjQSSvc

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkd4VjQSSvc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

surebet posted:

re: bridge chat, this is pretty much the only thing left to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoTMC-uxJoo

Stuart Sinclair is a fuckwit.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

ratbert90 posted:

Schadenfreude Thread: Building a bridge and getting over under smashing into it.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
HAY GUYS WHY DONT THEY JUST RAISE THE BRIDGE HURRRRRRRRR :downs:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

bringbacktheguillotines.txt

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Half a page up, dude (also with more content)

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Defghanistan posted:

Am I just confused here?

Yes, you seem to have mistaken this thread for D&D.

:frogout: :frogout: :frogout: :frogout: :frogout: :frogout: :frogout:

e: the best snype

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
I was really hoping for at least a few seconds of footage of actual carnage, Wal-Mart™ Black® Friday© style. Instead, two stills and some talking heads. What an utter letdown.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Rough Lobster posted:

Can you explain why this is? Specifically the not sabering part.

:downs: He likes sabering

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

A White Guy posted:

Kill all parrots.

gently caress you

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Thanks Ashlie

thashlie

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Pillow Hat posted:

vs

Looks pretty similar to me. I'm not saying a person couldn't tell the difference or something, but at a cursory glance I think it's not unreasonable to be surprised.

u got trolled :xd:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
:siren: PI IS LEAKINGGGGGGGGGGG :siren:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

YESSSSSSSSSS

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

mostlygray posted:

He doesn't understand how dominance works. The dog has to respect you, not fear you. That "psst" noise he makes drives dog's insane and he needs to knock that poo poo off.

I believe in dominance, but it has to be mutual respect like a sled dog. My dog wakes up every morning and jumps all over me. She's happy that I still exist and the world is wonderful. I keep above her and never submit her, but I rub her face with my head and tell her she's a good girl. I run my fingers along her gums (they love that) and I praise her. My daughters do the same. But if she does something wrong, a simple short deep bark will put her on her back, no hands or feet necessary. You have to know how to speak dog. I've never struck her and definitely would never kick her like Milan even if she was hurting me. You don't kick a dog in the chest. You reserve that for "She's eating a child and there's a lot of blood". Not for "She lightly bit my hand with a soft mouth and I'm half a bag of dicks". The dogs body language did not indicate fear until he moved close. Never touch a scared dog. Find out what they're afraid of and deal with it.

He was clearly being an rear end in a top hat to the dog and it warned him. It didn't even bite hard until he kicked. That's on him, not the dog. It's a goddamn Yellow Lab. How do you even make one grumpy. Mine is happy as a pig in poo poo from dawn 'till dusk. I look forward to her greeting me every morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9xeU-21WQM

Kindly gently caress off back to PI tia

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Io_ posted:

After seeing the warhead gifs on here I decided to buy some off amazon and ended up being disappointed. Didn't think they were that sour at all.

Welp

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Sorry that you're hosed in the head, dude.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
oldpainless more like oldcareless amirite???

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Jastiger posted:

The schadenfreude is running extremely deep here. gently caress that guy and his thieving ways out the door. The racism and transphobia is just the poo poo frosting on a poo poo cake of a human.

Thus spake Jastiger

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Ted Cruz is trying to pander to Indiana voters by making a Hoosiers reference. But he calls the hoop a "basketball ring." The expression of the woman behind him who up until that point was a supporter is priceless.

https://vine.co/v/iP7n5lVJnZA

I don't get it. Is "basketball ring" a profanity in Indiana or in the US or something?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

zakharov posted:

There is no such thing as a basketball ring. It's called a hoop.

Oh, right :doh:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Ugh, I remember when that first popped up on SA. You wouldn't believe how long people would argue over whether the guy deliberately hit the girl or "HURR HE COULD HAVE JUST BEEN GESTURING :downs:". Page after page after page.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Master Twig posted:

Because Japan thinks you need to have a face in the corner so that you know the proper way to react to something.

That's true, but the clip is not from Japan or from Japanese TV either.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Hyperlynx posted:

This is not admirable behaviour, this is being a loving jackass. Which is par for the course for the astronauts up till maybe the Space Shuttle era. Enormous egos and massive, entitled douchebags. I don't care that he went to the moon. He didn't get there by vitrue of manly derring-do, he and the others got there because they were competent test pilots who already had the requisite security clearances when NASA needed meat cargo for their spaceflight experiments.

Him and the other moonwalkers should be humbled they had such an incredible opportunity, standing on the shoulders of so many. But they were nearly all test fighter pilots, the epitome of swaggering, dick-measuring arseholes over and above that of ordinary fighter pilots.

Boy howdy, that sure is an edge you've got going there :emo:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Evilreaver posted:

Don't worry, I found another angle
http://i.imgur.com/Kn6m69C.webm

Ahahahahahaha awesome

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Platystemon posted:

If this isn’t staged, I want to see T‐rex guy press charges.

If it hadn't been staged, I would want to see the driver given a medal. What now bizzatch :can:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

JD posted:

Can't wait for the music remixes of this one

Or the Loss edits

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Circumcision

Pizzas are not pies

Hot dogs are not sandwiches

Tipping sucks

[dude-kicking-boy.gif]

Did that avert it?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Nuebot posted:

You forgot airplanes and treadmills. Or did that stop being a thing?

Oh poo poo, yeah, I should have added the steak doneness, planes on treadmills, and how 0.999... equals 1. :doh:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
hey i found a machine gun

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Nah we pay our service staff a living wage :australia:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Platystemon posted:

Actually, “rape” means “kidnap”.
:goonsay:

something something sovcits travelling something driving hurf durf

(Not a dig at you, PlayStation.)

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Jamfrost posted:

I would like to know what is in the water bottle.

Probably a pit bull

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Reince Pubis

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Evilreaver posted:

Minor e/n shaden incoming:
While I was in mid/high school, I had a huge persecution complex that I could only see with the benefit of hindsight. If you asked 12-17 year old Evilreaver, he'd have said he was bullied every day. But it turns out I was the head of a huge clique of friends and was the envy of the school; turns out once your group gets past 80+ folks you're no longer the 'outcasts'. Most of those 'bullies' were people joking around to try to be pals (rather than making fun of me to my face). I keep getting notes from facebook/etc of people really excited to hear from me (plus one guy apparently gay for me ?? :confused: ??).

Long story short, hormones. Adolescence is poo poo

KoRMaK posted:

Nice humble brag you jock idiot

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
No the solution is to poast poast poast about it in the Post Your Favourite Schadenfreude Thread on Something Awful Dot Com.

or

:siren: D&D IS LEAKINNNNNNNNNNNNNG :siren:

or

The schadenfreude is coming from inside the thread! :downs:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

I can't parse this. Who's the immigrant, whose family is sponsoring who to move where, and which family voted to leave? Could someone explain like I'm a golden retriever?

in before "arf arf arf"

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Jusupov posted:

10 hours of walking to get pokemons

it's "pokemen" hth

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Apparently we're supposed to tell you to stick your guns up your arse again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

pik_d posted:

The Schadenfreude is on us for this guy not recording horizontally and actually catching everything

[img-timeline]