Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Noctone posted:

Sometimes I wonder if Russian drivers are just particularly abso-loving-lutely terrible or if it just seems that way because dashcams are more common there.

Based on extensive viewing of Youtube videos, I've come to the conclusion that every Russian driver is (pick two):

1) Retarded
2) High
3) Drunk
4) Impatient
5) Distracted
6) Ignorant of traffic laws
7) Operating a vehicle in desperate need of repair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

I wonder what that is. It looks like styrofoam, but styrofoam wouldn't have nearly enough mass to crack a windshield, and snow wouldn't hold together that well, would it?

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Pastafarian must now drive with a colander on his head, or he'll lose his license.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

zakharov posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhUQUkLpA3I

Ghost Tractor at 1:04 is this week's highlight.

Cats and cucumbers will never grow old.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

I guess you can always hope he gets raped/killed in prison.

Interesting. Are you for the death penalty in general, or are you just advocating extra-judicial punishment? If you're not advocating extra-judicial punishment, who do you propose do the raping? Should there be professional rapists, or should a machine be used? Also, would you advocate that imprisoned female former cops also be raped, or only male? :allears:

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

FlyinPingu posted:

Okay, but what if everyone knew about his disgustingly small hands?

That's what the "Trump Has Tiny Hands" PAC is for.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

WarpedNaba posted:

edit: To be less of a dick, the main difference is weight, size and callibre, machine guns are usually at the top of all three. The other difference is that you can't select the fire rate with a machine gun, while assault rifles can usually switch between semi-auto, burst round and fully automatic.

The legal definition for "machine gun" in the US is whether it can fire more than one round per trigger pull. Weight, caliber and whether it's select-fire or not don't enter into it. See 26 USC 5845(b).

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

e: oh gently caress me, I didn't even notice the sign in the first one.
Well at least you know you're not the only one.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

1982. 18 years per generation.

1910 - 1927: WWII / Greatest Generation
1928 - 1945: Silent Generation
1946 - 1963: Baby Boomers
1964 - 1981: Gen X
1982 - 1999: Millennials
2000 - present: post-Millenials

Millenials are basically anyone who was a minor at the millenium. Yeah I know the millenium didn't actually happen until 2001.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Anyway, shut the gently caress up and post fun poo poo and quit beating this horse's corpse

How about slapping a horse's rear end?

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/787748996366405634/

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Rolo posted:

The people behind the bush administration?

Obama. That's Valerie Jarrett on the front left and Susan Rice in the middle of the second row.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

So many questions. So many.

From some Dutch commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNlgu-Nwn5I

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Cops called to gas station after man squirts bear spray down pants, strips nude, then pours milk on genitals.

The story is pretty much the headline.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Avenging_Mikon posted:

And left-handed people eat poo poo? The Wii was awesome because I could use it in a configuration comfortable for me. A controller is a different situation, but for motion controls I want my dominant hand.

Having lefties get hosed over by everything being designed for righties results in really good schadenfreude though.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59eMpWsyNE&t=26s

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/822514006518853632

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Noctone posted:

lmao this is like some poo poo out of a campy satire

My favorite part is the little furtive look at the camera at :08. The whole thing was planned ahead of time, which IMO makes it even funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Platystemon posted:

You could cast a solid uranium pineapple grenade and it still wouldn’t weight five pounds.

Actually....

First, let's model an M67 grenade, which is smaller than a Mk 2 pineapple grenade. It has the advantage of being easier to model because the body is more spherical. Per Wikipedia, it has a diameter of 2.5". A sphere 2.5" in diameter is 8.2 cubic inches. and 8.2 cubic inches of uranium 238 is 5.64 lbs. That's not even counting the volume of the fuse, pin and spoon, nor the slightly larger dimensions of a Mk 2.