Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

0 replies, this thread must be dogshit huh :smuggo: wait... poo poo...

http://animalsbeingdicks.com/

vvvv Well, that escalated quickly :mad:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 05:46 on Oct 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Lotsa good ones in that Fail video, the woman losing her poo poo as all those rafters kept getting flipped was some wholesome family-friendly schadenfreude that we can all enjoy.

e:
ssssssssshhhh no tears, only dreams now

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 08:10 on Oct 17, 2015

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Somebody overlay some "nope nope nopenope nope nope gently caress THIS IM OUT" text please.

drat good dog :3:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

quote:

"Oh s---, that was Jacob! F--- me!" Brachle is heard saying. "Are you OK?" Brachle asks Grant. "No," Grant answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ib7rDds5jk

e: vvvvv is that dude OK? Did I just watch someone die?

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 01:28 on Apr 4, 2016

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

If only her titties had had a gun this wouldn't have........ wait.....

e: vvvv Then she should really have had better nipple dicipline :(

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 05:04 on Apr 5, 2016

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Where's the shad here? Sounds like this guy is in for a good time! :regd05:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ratbert90 posted:

Oh, well in that case it's all good.

Yeah, that was a comment on the truck's rear lettering, not a prison rape joke :shobon:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It's not like he was out for a Sunday stroll and was attacked at random. Don't sow the wind if you can't reap the whirlwind :woof:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
None of this would have happened if the dog had been allowed to open carry. loving nanny state eroding are rights :bahgawd:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Karma Monkey posted:

I thought that there was no bulb in the lamp and the cat had somehow got a paw in the bulb socket and was being electrocuted. That's the only way all of that audio makes sense.

It just got its head wedged up in the wire around where the bulb goes and couldn't get it back out, then started freaking out like a trapped animal do. Also 3 more animals uselessly freaking out and just making things worse :lol:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
^^^ Yeah aren't there federal mandates for that kind of thing? Assuming you're in the USA.

Actually smoker vs non-smoker is a big deal some places. My office is in a business center with a common area and a walkway around an artificial lake. People take breaks and walk around the water when the weather's nice. Recently the property manager started to crack down on people smoking by the entrances and put up a bunch of No Smoking signs, then put up Smoking Permitted signs around the lake path to try and push all the smokers away from the building. Of course this pissed off the people who liked to walk that way to get away from them and for ruining their fresh air, so after the first weekend I saw several of the new 'hey guys smoke over here' signs at the bottom of the lake :xd:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Vaping is cool and good, proof:

Exploding vaporizer rips hole in man's tongue.

Checks out.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Now somebody make a version where the first 2 finger dips loop seamlessly forever :v:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

That 80 MPH camerawoman lied to her friend, dividing is exactly what she needed to do <:mad:>

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Some decent crossposts from the Dashcam Thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyA9iHna4o8
Yes..... what indeed?? :heysexy:

Road buckling in Minnesota
:rice:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Carbon dioxide posted:

A preoccupied vegan named Hugh
Picked up the wrong pizza to chew.
He took a big bite
before spitting, in fright,
"OMG, WTF, BBQ!"

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal number 3105:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

You can absolutely punch the body. A hard enough shot to the liver will render you completely incapable of functioning as a human being for several minutes at a time, including but not limited to standing, talking, breathing and generally existing other than in your own personal world of pain.

Skip to about :30 in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxqrQuMskEI

Can't say from experience, but apparently getting hit in the liver by a big man is second only to the jaw for putting someone the gently caress out for a good minute or so.

vvvv If I recall, at least the first guy got proper hosed up, cracked some vertebrae or something like that. But yeah, going down a giant waterslide into an angular concrete pit, what was the expected outcome?

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 07:38 on Jun 22, 2016

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Matador gored to death by bull

GOOD

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Karma Monkey posted:

TBH, I'm super surprised that this is the first in 30 years. I figured injury was more common than outright death, but I thought there would have been maybe a dozen over that amount of time.

We should be so lucky. I started to feel bad about watching a man die but then I noticed the bull was covered in its own blood from all the spears sticking out of its back and all my unhappy feelings just went right away :unsmith:

Stab the matador's in the knee before the match, make the odds 50:50 then I'll watch.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
^^^ That transcript/Rick & Morty reenactment is one of the best things on the internet IMO.

Hey it's no skin off my back :shrug:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

Okay so we went, and honestly it wasn't bad? Like there were decisions they made that we didn't agree with (like the ending having the Joker come back and break Harley out instead of having her abandon him like she does in the comic, especially since the movie was making steps toward that), but overall it was entertaining and generally pretty faithful to the comics.

Unbelievably minor schadenfreude: I thought you were Solice Kirsk and you were referring to the post immediately previous to your own and was suuuuuuper confused as I read that spoiler :stare:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The video compression artifacts make it look like the body was full of insects that swarm out when the head goes :gonk:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jippa posted:

Jimmy Carr is the king, it's brutal.

That Ann Coulter best of didn't include my favorite burn from the clip they played on the radio this afternoon. One of the female speakers said that the only person to whom AC will ever bring any joy is the Mexican who digs her grave.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lotish posted:

Now stop it in mid air and add Roundabout.

This is what happens when I have too many mixed drinks :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjCWmQbR2vQ

edit: I mean I make stupid videos not that I drive off sweet ramps.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

To be fair (and suitably schadenfreude-y for Americans) this doesn't mean poo poo unless she's actually convicted. The Rodney King cops were charged and went to trial and they all walked.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
MLB batter-freude:
code:
https://twitter.com/MLB/status/778416366873227264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/MLB/status/778416366873227264

e: tweet wasn' showing up, I'm probably loving up trying to embed it, bonus schad :(
Oh, nevermind, the ref code was confusing things.

e2: some gif wizard needs to make this loop seamlessly

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 01:25 on Sep 25, 2016

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lotish posted:

I remember listening to the radio personalities Kramer and Twitch talk a guy into shutting down his company's radio station (their rivals) because they pretended to be company technicians over the phone. Later they were behind a hoax about Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake dying in a car accident; that was the one that got them fired. Some people just want to see how far they can go.

I remember these two from Dallas' rock station in the 90s. They once had a Homeless Olympics where they brought homeless people in and made them compete in various stupid events to win a 'new camper trailer' and at the end they gave the "winner" an old shopping cart. The schadenfreude is that back in the oh so edgy 90s lovely personalities like this were on major market radio.

Weren't they also the ones who ran that scavenger hunt that had couples go gently caress inside a confessional booth?

Memento posted:

People in fake "viral" videos made to promote Burger King in Thailand do.

Yeah, whenever I see something like this I always ask myself, why were they filming before anything happened?

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 04:32 on Sep 27, 2016

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Somebody needs to grab that pussy (and help it out of there :v: ).

e: didn't realize this was 2 days later, what the hell slow rear end thread :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Turtlicious posted:

Please post that video, because I'm 100% positive he has never called anyone a human being in any of his videos.

Diabetus drops it a few times in his old Battletoads LP from 2007:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL376877E2646C0819

But has said since then that he sees how dumb that was and regrets that he ever thought it was OK.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
A mayor and another county employee in West Virginia are both out on their asses after calling Michelle Obama an ape in heels on facebook :lol:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/west-virginia-mayor-michelle-obama-racist-facebook-trnd/index.html

edit:

That he crossed out the B only to write another B below it is pissing me off, I'm the schadenfreude, etc.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 11:37 on Nov 16, 2016

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Powaqoatse posted:

For you: North Americans are having sex in public too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heQsEyb8pow

e: Ack, there's a better clip where he actually circles around and flashes his lights at them but I can't find it

It was first (?) posted in our very own dashcam thread over in AI, let me use this post to filter by all my other posts and I should be able to find it in a few.

Yep here we are:

Takes No Damage posted:

Some decent crossposts from the Dashcam Thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyA9iHna4o8
Yes..... what indeed?? :heysexy:

Road buckling in Minnesota
:rice:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

grumplestiltzkin posted:

What language from 10,000 years ago do you speak/read? With that in mind, try to figure out what language you'd use to write a warning for someone 10,000 years from now. Hell, the languages we have today can't even agree on whether you should read from right to left or left to right. Written language is practically useless for the timescales that are required for nuclear waste to decay.

The language of ART :swoon:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What about just throwing it 'away' in general? Just kind of nudge it off in a direction and let the vast empty distances in space do their thing.

edit: This is in response to space trash not charades dicks...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Bury it, cover the entire site in Gympie Gympie plants, walk away

This might actually work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HOIQjILUBg
Welcome to Australia. Guy barely brushes a leaf with his finger and ends up vomiting in pain :xd:

Ak Gara posted:

Surround the site with Welcome To Ohio signs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SuBBpLX-A
"Except for GBV and Devo
Nothing seems to redeem Ohio."

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
First thing he does when the ride stops is ask for a copy of the video, A Good Dad.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Don't be ridiculous, there's no way that's real. If something like that ever happened it would produce an entire generation of publicly educated idiots who would unquestioningly believe everything they were told by an authority figure. We could never function as a society if a group like that ever gained the majority because then they would probably do something retarded like elect........ someone..... like Donald Trum:aaa:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I just noticed they censored PSMD only to write it out at the bottom of the image, heh.

Surprisingly effective :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Fails of the Month:
  • US Foreign Policy
  • Parkour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQtfudvFJUU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

Girl can move. Agile as gently caress.

drat you're right, she basically Assassin's Creed wall runs up the side of the tub to the sink, backwards. Hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I was in the 'immediately hops back into grate' camp, I must admit.

Actualshaden: If this were in the wild, as the runt of the litter he would most likely be denied nipple-access by his brothers and sisters and eventually starve to death :smith:
Since it's not, any piglets in those situations are usually picked up and human-fed so that they can still reach adulthood. :unsmith:
TO BECOME BACON :unsmigghh: