Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Wait back up I'm lost. Who is supposed to get the cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Looks like it actually runs over his foot first.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

It takes a real rear end in a top hat to make up an unimpressive Road House story.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Magic: The MOooooooooOooOOOm WHAT THE gently caress

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Rah! posted:

People do that in pretty much every poor neighborhood in America. I'm pretty sure the reasoning is usually "everything sucks and I don't give a gently caress", or "i'm drunk and/or high and don't give a gently caress", or "I'm crazy and don't give a gently caress", or "I'm a bad rear end tough guy and don't give a gently caress, so now you have to wait for me, and if you have a problem I DARE YOU TO RUN ME OVER MOTHERFUCKER I WILL ONLY BECOME STRONGER".

Jaywalking is your goddamn American duty.

DR FRASIER KRANG has a new favorite as of 06:36 on Oct 22, 2015

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Nitrox posted:

is this a fight club reference or something?

No, "I'm the _____" is the current hot catchphrase. Something new will hopefully come around soon god willing.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

This is a sweet Instagram account. Thanks for this.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

nerdz posted:

He said he's going to stop working for Uber because the quality of the passengers is going down, which is loving hilarious. Uber being a victim of its own ill earned success? Drivers that feel they're above lowly cab drivers?

Yeah that guy really comes off like he thinks he's "above" anybody.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Atmus posted:

Did you ever manage to do the thing where you got unlimited 1-ups?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

syscall girl posted:

Look, the guy in the drive through liquor store left half the wrapper on the straw of my Long Island ice tea.

It's totally legit. Do I look like I'm in any condition to replace that wrapper?

Are there states with drive through liquor stores that serve long islands? God drat.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bum the Sad posted:

Not some Muslim hellhole where a single beer with a meal means you're gonna murder a herd of children.

what? if you're driving a commercial truck you shouldn't drink any alcohol at all during your shift.

poo poo, that's the rule at my company across the board and i'm just a dumb office gently caress.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Sadly, that sign is gone now.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Nutsngum posted:

Seriously, the very first question asked when viewing these proposals should be "can and would this be easily and mercilessly mocked?" if the answer is yes then dont do it idiots.

I am trying to think of an anti-pot campaign that wouldn't be mercilessly mocked... nothing comes to mind.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Phyzzle posted:

...Did you mean to say pet a kitty's head while petting the kitty's other head?

Nope. You read it right. The man wants the tech to allow him to touch two cats at the same time. Come on science.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh we're doing spinning Schaden now?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Rofl right on the temple with that book. Solid.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

If my kid ever reacts that way after I've given him a gift I paid cash money for, I'll just shoot myself in the head because obviously I'm a huge loving failure.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Wait what? People just ride around on these at the store? This is not a future I want to be part of.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

You don't ride a cell phone. That's dumb.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

MorgaineDax posted:

Segway schadenfreude peaked when the CEO died after driving his off a cliff. Until a CEO hoverboards himself through a plate glass window 20 stories up, there's no contest.

Hahaha wtf I never heard this:

quote:

At 11:40 a.m. on 26 September 2010, West Yorkshire Police received reports of a man falling 80 feet (24 m)[6] or 42 feet (13 m)[10] into the River Wharfe, at the village of Thorp Arch near Boston Spa, apparently having fallen from the cliffs above.[6] The fall from a narrow footpath was witnessed by a man walking his dog nearby.[10] A Segway vehicle was recovered and Heselden was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.[6] Investigators said, "At this time we do not believe the death to be suspicious" and were investigating as to "whether there was a fault with his particular machine or it was driver error".[6]

On 4 October 2010, at an inquest at Leeds Coroner's Court, coroner David Hinchliff reported that a post-mortem examination had concluded that Heselden had suffered "multiple blunt force injuries of the chest and spine consistent with a fall whilst riding a gyrobike".[11]

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Three-Phase posted:

Didn't this guy recently get shot at?

God dammit read the loving god drat thread.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0UC07420151229

Welp, affluenza kid was found in Puerta Vallarta.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Someone reverse this please.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Scruff McGruff posted:

Ugh, you just ~Don't Get It~

Standard wrangler owner facebook post.

What is the point of all of those hashtags on a non-public post?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Yeah but, presumably, the Instagram post is also non-public? Why would you post something completely public on Instagram and then import it to Facebook for a "limited audience"? God dammit social media is so non sensical.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh this thread is about to get real good and by that I mean real bad.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I love that half of them go to where there wasn't even a body.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

StrangersInTheNight posted:

This one is super satisfying because the bully admits that the only reason he's picking on the kid is because the kid won't react. And then proceeds to provoke the poo poo out of the kid to the inevitable conclusion. This guy literally begged for this to happen to him.

Honestly the whole video looks fake as gently caress.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

That whole game was chippy as gently caress.

https://giant.gfycat.com/GreatSnappyKarakul.webm

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

rodbeard posted:

I bet if every rap video had a pug in it everyone would be tripping over themselves to explain how pugs are vicious killers too. I remember when it was German shepherds and Rottweiler that were the dog breed dogwhistles.

I think that's just a regular whistle, man.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Is the schadenfreude that she has a fuckstick for a son?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

Remember the taco bell exec who got fired for assaulting an uber driver? He is suing that uber driver for filming the attack. There's no way this doesn't backfire, nosiree :allears:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fired-taco-bell-exec-uber-attack-suing-driver-5-million-n497646?cid=sm_fb

The "I was drunk, he should have known better than to let me in the car!" defense is a new take on an old favorite. What a piece of poo poo.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Gorilla Salad posted:

Especially after he'd just teased the child with getting something he really wanted and then pulled the rug out from under him.

Based on his behavior and nasally voice, I'm confident that guy is a huge loving pussy.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

With how many diapers need to be changed with a baby, this guy is living in an episode of Black Mirror or something.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Your Gay Uncle posted:

poor fish was probably thinking " AW gently caress" then " HOLY poo poo IM FREE gently caress YOU STORK" only to immediately "OH DOUBLE gently caress NOW I'M FLYING".

that fish dead

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I thought it said niffer.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

radiatinglines posted:

God drat, we have people asking what a blunt is and worrying about getting hit by a sting operation over a 99 cent swisher, and everyone's a fuckin expert on e-cigs. I'm truly disappointed.

This thread has gone full :goonsay: in a truly shocking amount of time.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Watch her bike after she falls off. Fair to say, bikes don't work that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ideiS-6gBAc

The follow bike just runs right over it too. Best part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/zav4M9f.gifv