Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

I don't follow football at all, so I don't know who that is or why it's happening, but I have to ask. Why are none of the blue team on that side of the field, and why are none of them reacting after play starts? White just walks in and tanks the QB.

It was supposed to be some sort of trick punt play, except the guy snapping the ball snapped it early and the guy acting as the qb panicked and went to the ground. In theory he might have tried to throw it over to the other side for a big screen run but it's baffling from all angles.

Oh, and those guys on the other side of the field were not lined up with the snapper so they got a penalty as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!

Rah! posted:

Probably it's just the fact that it's a giant unfamiliar face with giant creepy intimidating staring eyes that's suddenly all up in their poo poo, and it freaks them out. Then again, cats also are scared of vegetables, so who the gently caress knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQiiG6i09A

Joke's on him. I'm not entirely sure but I think one of the cat spray urine at the wall as it goes flying.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!

The icing on the Schaden-cake is that the Ravens should have been flagged for a neutral zone violation on the snap, and that the runner might have gone out of bounds.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/1/9825602/ravens-browns-ending-block-kick-six-refs-blown-call