Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

I request a megapost with all the dogs humping people who fell so far. My phone just broke, so cute dogs are a must.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Jastiger posted:

Just run them over. IF its dark and they are put into the ambulance wearing ALL BLACK and a black stocking cap I think thats pretty good evidence that they were fuckin' with ya.

Goon advice the best advice.

Eh, I'd say keep stopping, if only to spare you the costs of respraying or repairing your hood + windshield. :v:

ekuNNN posted:

It's the 2015 Nürburgring crash compilation :woop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVVsmlP8VJM

What I love most about this are the two dashcam videos in this, especially the two Dutch guys in a car yelling expletives at each other during and after the crash.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Wait, she cryogenically froze herself and died? How was that not the expected result? :psyduck:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Elfface posted:

Cryotherapy is not Cryogenics.

It's the idea that cold = healing, and has just as much evidence as crystals = healing.

Obviously I'm discounting when said cold is applied by an actual doctor, such as freezing off a wart or the like.

You're right, I read up on cryotherapy and in the sort of cryotherapy from the article (sitting in -100C air) it seems the effect is almost entirely subjective.

And the Wiki article also lists the accident. :v:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

In Dutch news: alcohol-induced comas ("comazuipen") in minors are on the rise. 27% more incidents in 2015 compared to 2014.

Turns out, raising the legal drinking age from 16 to 18 in 2014 didn't work out so well. :v: Source (Dutch)

e: vvv I checked that, but it really is more minors (that were minors before and after the law change) drinking themselves into a literal stupor.

Sywert of Thieves has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Apr 4, 2016

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Man this works very well.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Judging from their heads' position, they are!

e: oldie

Sywert of Thieves has a new favorite as of 12:47 on Apr 21, 2016

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

I only counted 3 cars hit. :confused:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Slugnoid posted:

They've released security camera video of one of the Paris attackers blowing himself up and killing only himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCTkAqze38Y

This is the one whose brother chickened out and got arrested a couple of weeks ago. I hope his guards show him the video.

How was nobody killed except him in a blast like that? :psyduck:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

I once was late for a job interview because I went to Something Somethingstreet instead of Something Somethinglane, because it was my first time applying there since I moved. :shobon:

Apologized, was told it's common and not too far from them, was 10 minutes late, got the job

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Memento posted:

Yeah if you're using a modern browser, it's the same thing.

Re going the wrong place chat. I sent a pallet of sample cards, about 40k worth, to Lima in Peru. DHL, being run by a pack of syphilitic monkeys as they are, sent them to Lima, Ohio, where they sat for a week before some fucktard backed a forklift into them. Then, as opposed to "better contact the people who own these for instruction" they went with the tried-and-true option of "well they're hosed now better tip them in the dumpster".

loving shipping companies are the worst.

I had no idea DHL was this bad until last week. My wife's laptop broke, so we called Asus and they sent us a code to give to DHL to pick it up and bring it to them. Two days later, a big box arrives at our home that was so beat up, it was only held together by duct tape. It was filled... with shoes.

Apparently it was sent by a customer of some company who requested shoe samples or whatever, and sent hem back after he wasn't too happy about it. I have no idea how our address ended up on that box. :psyduck:

tl;dr we sent our broken laptop to Asus via DHL, they gave us back a box of shoes

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

SpacePig posted:

Did you ever get your laptop back? Did you at least get to keep the shoes?

The laptop is on its way now and we sent the shoes back with a note basically saying :wtf:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Roro posted:

New forums user JanIrvam is having a hard time fitting in.
Posted all of his eight posts because they're all mostly golden.

I stopped reading after this part:

quote:

You will destroy him in every way because you are female and family courts hate males.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Boywhiz88 posted:

GIFs are huge. Edit and add a v to the end of it so it's .gifv

It's not playing at all on my end so here's the non-embedded link: http://imgur.com/JDenvLGh

And it's totally worth it.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

BEEP BEEP GET THAT poo poo OFF THE RUNWAY

..I just realized that airplanes don't have horns. :v:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

ekuNNN posted:

freude cause he manages to get out in time :3:

couple of questions here: why is the truck tipping?

and what's with the baby face in the corner :psyduck:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Wait, are there two women in pink tops in that video? Or is it the same woman who just likes to go limp all the time? As far as I can tell she's told to lie down in the first part of the video, then stays down like a ragdoll for no reason. She's then put on a brancard, then gets up from the brancard to beat on a cop not a minute later. Then the scene from the gif happens and she goes limp again for no reason.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Yessss it's the most delicious freude. :allears:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

You can just see the exact oh poo poo moment here.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Perhaps a hamster posted:

How did you post this without his so-called explanation:

I don't even know where to begin parsing this :psyduck:

"it wasn't me, it was a virus!"

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

"Vegans aren't weak! We can do anything and do it well!" *dies on the mountain due to exhaustion and lack of oxygen possibly from not eating enough protein*

Uh did you not notice there was another non-vegan that died on that exact same mountain climbing trip? It's not a protein thing, it's an oxygen thing.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

WarpedNaba posted:

That's not schadenfreude, that's abusing the compassion of others.

dude gently caress off it's a good sketch

e: content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A_QPGcjrh0&t=14s

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

There's even more schadenfreude in that thread after the internet detectives show up but it all ends with a fizzle. :(

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

ninjahedgehog posted:

rear end in a top hat hooks up a train horn to his truck, tries to "prank" drive-thru worker.

http://i.imgur.com/fNznzjo.gifv

Here's the video if you guys want sound, but I'd rather not give these shitheads more pageclicks than necessary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHh4qCjn3xQ&t=1m50s

I watched the video so you don't have to.

She says "you're not getting a drink. Go." and it's fantastic. The aftermath shows his pants, his wallet, the chair and most of his upholstery are SOAKED, as well as the outside of the truck. It ends with 'don't train horn Taco Bell employees' so they even learned something! :allears:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Railing Kill posted:

The one at 1:16 is good stuff. "gently caress off, human. I'm going back up."

There's another video on that channel (I think the 3rd most popular one) with something similar happening except the guy cutting is still on the tree. The comment heard is "that's some straight batman poo poo!". :haw:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

In case anyone is wondering what Martin Shrekli is up to nowadays:

https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/817040025078681600

https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/818124094587752452

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/martin-shkreli-is-harassing-a-female-writer-on-twitter.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

spog posted:

As I recall, you get a jolt that spasms the muscles in your arm and you can't continue doing what you were doing because lose complete control of it.

It also hurts

Yeah this. You could plan to bite through it and keep lifting your bike off, but the spasms would probably prevent you.