Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

Cobweb Heart posted:

Wait I don't get it - is this a "trouble brewing" thing? Does eating a bunch of applesauce give you really bad shits?

Way back when, my parents - a young, happy married couple with their first baby - decided to go on a little road trip. They were so happy to find my brother loved apple juice and would happily sit quietly for hours if he had apple juice!

Pull in for lunch somewhere and they discover that lo and behold, he was practically swimming in a little soupy, syrupy lake of apple juice tainted pee.

Lessons were learned for us future children!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

That man is a pants free quote machine.

"Bring me a pair of pants! Bring me a knife. I'm gonna stab this motherfucker."

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Say Nothing posted:

Dumb criminals are good schadenfreude.

"Look, she's laughing at me, can you just hurry the gently caress up with that gun, baby?"