Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Gonna make a sniper next I think. I really want to roll around with Nick.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Vasudus posted:

Gonna make a sniper next I think. I really want to roll around with Nick.

The fully upgraded hunting rifle with a silencer is a really good sniper rifle, I kinda want to get Gun Nut lv 4 so i can expedite and make a gauss rifle with a silencer.

a gauss rifle with a silencer lmao

other good sniper rifles:
1) The .44 revolver - Put a scope on it ofc
2) The laser musket - six cranks more than enough to kill a man
3) Plasma - The powe of the sun from two city blocks away.
4) Combat rifle - i dunno you probs have excess amounts of .308 ammo or something
5) Minigun - its not very effective at killing, but its really effective at giving me boners

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the minigun is loving terrible and I never use it

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

VikingSkull posted:

the minigun is loving terrible and I never use it

the only bad thing about the minigun is that it eats ammo faster than goons eat cheetos.

kinda want to buy and try out the laser version

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Anyone else run into the game crashing bug when you do 'Shadow of Steel' as soon as I board the vertibird and start flying to the BoS airship, my game crashes about a minute into the flight . Probably just gonna need to wait for a patch.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

the only bad thing about the minigun is that it eats ammo faster than goons eat cheetos.

The Triple Barrel mod with the heavy weapon perks makes it a bit better. loving shame you can't have special ammo types like in FO:NV, loved setting people on fire with incendiary .50 cal.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Handsome Ralph posted:

Anyone else run into the game crashing bug when you do 'Shadow of Steel' as soon as I board the vertibird and start flying to the BoS airship, my game crashes about a minute into the flight . Probably just gonna need to wait for a patch.

I had something similar happen when when I went to board the Vertibird to go Super Mutant hunting in Fort Strong...except I couldn't because the prompt wouldn't come up and I had to quit and restart the game (not a save reload) to fix it. I think that whole part is glitchy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

The laser version kind of sucks.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-DQcI7byY

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Does the PC version have a higher size limit for building settlements than the PS4 does? I feel like I've barely added anything to the Castle but I'm already at the limit.

Going to eventually play the PC version anyway once the GECK or whatever is released and there's more mods.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mustang posted:

Does the PC version have a higher size limit for building settlements than the PS4 does? I feel like I've barely added anything to the Castle but I'm already at the limit.

Going to eventually play the PC version anyway once the GECK or whatever is released and there's more mods.

theres already titty mods dont know what more you need :shrug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
stolen from the games thread

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

theres already titty mods dont know what more you need :shrug:

curie titty mod
robot curie titty mods

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Just rescued Valentine and crushed the final confrontation by throwing a couple grenades at the crowd of people during the guy's speech lol

It's hilarious how the characters keep speaking even after their body parts are all over the room

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

Just rescued Valentine and crushed the final confrontation by throwing a couple grenades at the crowd of people during the guy's speech lol

It's hilarious how the characters keep speaking even after their body parts are all over the room

I ran back by the area outside Diamond City where the drug deal goes down and Trish's headless corpse tried to tell me where the drug lab is. :stare:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceYM8bAEgQ

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Do you think love can bloom on a battlefield?

Nope. :commissar:

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

The Triple Barrel mod with the heavy weapon perks makes it a bit better. loving shame you can't have special ammo types like in FO:NV, loved setting people on fire with incendiary .50 cal.

There's a special Minigun you can get from a quest in Goodneighbor which makes every bullet it fires incendiary.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Are we still doing character glamor shots?

My high PER, AGI, LUCK gunslinger has kind of morphed into a Brotherhood Knight. Plasma infused 10mm and sneaking when subtlety is required. Gauss Rifle for when I suit up. VATS may be cheap but drat if it isn't fun to watch.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
someone please make a mod to shut marcy long the gently caress up

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

someone please make a mod to shut marcy long the gently caress up

If she's not essential then you know what to do.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If she's not essential then you know what to do.

she is

i made a floating box and put her in it. hopefully she does not get out.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Been experimenting with all kinds of guns but I've never been so happy to see one come back as the Railway Rifle. Has only become even more amazing in its one-game absence.

Whoo whoo motherfuckers

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

ded posted:

she is

Is she....gently caress

Looks like I'm going to have to find an old save file.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Are we still doing character glamor shots?

My KFFF mom build looking good.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
that's kind of a rude thing to say about your own personal Mrs. Robinson.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I think I need to skill up heavy weapons now.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Skill up explosive damage as well. Explosives skill affects legendary explosive damage bonuses.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

that's kind of a rude thing to say about your own personal Mrs. Robinson.

my mom is married to jesus, she would never lay with some greaseball chomo like el malingo

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Suck My dick from my power armor suit BoS

I would have not blown you the gently caress up if you didnt decide to go after the little guy.

ded posted:

I think I need to skill up heavy weapons now.

Yes you do.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

my mom is married to jesus, she would never lay with some greaseball chomo like el malingo

i dont think anyone wants to lay with grease ball chomo me :smith:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

ElMaligno posted:

Suck My dick from my power armor suit BoS

I would have not blown you the gently caress up if you didnt decide to go after the little guy.

Yes you do.

i dont think anyone wants to lay with grease ball chomo me :smith:

You do know what chomo means, right?

Do The Evolution
Aug 5, 2013

but why

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Your avatar reminded me this exists.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/612/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9JW4bpSzb0

I'm loving dying.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
As far as weapons go; getting a Legendary Drop of a Explosive 10mm Pistol early on was an amazing gift. I murdered so many Synths afterwards with that baby.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I didnt and i wish i never learnt what it means.

loving goons

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Cholo Homo?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Prision lingo that means, child rapist

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

fallout 4 is letting me live out my fantasy of what i thought joining the military would be like.

i joined bos
talk back and act like an rear end in a top hat to my superiors
quick as gently caress promotions
literally get told to go wipe the commonwealth of minorities.

ty bethesda

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The BoS sent me to a farm affiliated with my Minutemen to extort some crops. Instead of being like "Well since I'm the general of the Minutemen I'll recruit a few more dudes and plant some extra crops!" My only option was to strongarm the farmers into giving up the food and in the end the settlement switched to being the Brotherhood's. Or pass a persuasion check with the same end result.

C'mon bethesda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Arrath posted:

The BoS sent me to a farm affiliated with my Minutemen to extort some crops. Instead of being like "Well since I'm the general of the Minutemen I'll recruit a few more dudes and plant some extra crops!" My only option was to strongarm the farmers into giving up the food and in the end the settlement switched to being the Brotherhood's. Or pass a persuasion check with the same end result.

C'mon bethesda.

It kind of blew my mind that there was no option to say 'well I run a bunch of farms I can just sell you food'. NOPE. Must take.

• Locked thread