Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

not caring here posted:

VATS was surprisingly good for when you've got one of those awesome unique melee weapons, you snuck into a room and immediately went VATS mode after it loaded.

They haven't detected you yet if you are quick enough, so you select everyone in the room and get massive criticals, most likely instant death from a big string of a sneak attacks.

Basically like Enter the Dragon but with more machete and flying limbs.

I'm doing this right now, but with the blitz perk and the unique bat you can buy in diamond city that uses 40% less action points. Once I get a few points into luck crit perks its gonna be hilarious

PookBear fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Nov 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I wish you could opt to not be in charge. When preston gives the lead to you, decline and have him in charge of building poo poo and you just give him materials and he does the dumb stuff.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I want a gun mod that is a cock which shoots more cocks which shoot multicolored confetti. Also the cock projectiles and confetti are PhysX enabled.

Wouldn't be that hard to shoot dildos out of the junk jet.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Frenzied powerfist is so satisfying

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

ded posted:

but the minutemen are unkillable :(

i really wanted danse to be killable and when i lit that rocket engine up i was hoping to kill him

wait that doesn't kill him?

• Locked thread