Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
fallout 4 will be pretty cool but a subset of internet dorks will call it bad because they are nerd hipsters or something idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you can probably use the 20% off thing at gmg on it, but id wait, they occasionally have 25% off vouchers

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i think gmg is based in sweden? most games on steam arent region locked, and the idea of canada and the us having different region locks is weird as gently caress

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm gonna play it as Bud Sellig Paul Giamatti commissioner of douche balls

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

If I can find a digital site that sells it for less than 50 bucks , great. Otherwise a few extra hours to download it is worth it for the discount and the ten dollar gift card I get to boot.

48 bucks from gmg right now

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

So game imitates life?

you sure hes talking about the game?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Pretty sure I've got pcie 3.0. I've still got dual gtx 470s so it would be nice to just plop in a new video card and be fine for several more years. I really want a new motherboard that has usb 3.0 though.

gpu is the bottleneck for 95% of games, get a 970 for 300 bucks and youll be able to run pretty much everything until the next console gen since every multiplatform game is built to console spec first

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:gowron:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
so i got the fast travel bug, cant use it at all. loving sick game bethesda. glad i didnt pay for it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I found the previous general of the minutemen dead and locked in a basement...with several empty bottles of Amontillado. :haw:

finally getting around to the minutemen questline huh?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just did the hallucigen quest; where did the gunners get enough guys to get an entire platoon sized element wiped out trying to get a hold of some salvia gas or whatever

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

How's it work for armor? Better to craft stuff as opposed to finding it out in the world?

deep pockets on everything or get lost scrub

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i turned the difficulty down to very easy because i want a power fantasy and not to constantly be getting owned by mirelurk elites and gunners and super mutants and drat near everything else. it feels real good plugging a normal raider in the stomach with a combat shotgun and watching him die instead of taking 3 more before he eats poo poo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

There's a mirelurk king that will snap your dick off and robots that shoot instakill death beams so i don't blame you.

yea i was actually on that island out in the bay where i saw a mirelurk king when i finally turned the difficulty down. i was getting swarmed by mirelurk hunters when i said gently caress it im not here to impress anyone

quality of life is a lot better now. got a shitload of ammo instead of scraping by and being forced to switch over like i was before. instead i can pick the correct weapon for the situation. considering how much poo poo there is to see, i prefer rolling over the encounters rather than being stuck on them for 10-20 minutes

poo poo can still get hairy, like when i was infiltrating the saugus ironworks i got caught with my rear end exposed to the gunner cocksuckers on the section of highway above it and was getting air tighted by forged with flamers and molotovs and gunners with missile launchers and automatics. barely made it out alive but it felt cool that i scraped by, and that wouldve been hosed up if i had to reload because i got annihilated on normal

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Edgar posted:

Anyone else found the American flag bandana?

spit it out

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gently caress you if you dont wear the skull bandana

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
still cant fast travel, thats a pretty poo poo bug

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lol @ this scrub not figuring out how to use a keyboard and mouse with this game

guess he doesnt like splitting wigs with a quickness

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
theres more people playing fallout than dota on steam right now :dogbutton:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Syrian Lannister posted:

So I got Dogmeat his teddy bear, a collar, and light armor.

So should I give him the red bandanna, the skull bandanna, or the camo gunner bandanna?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

gently caress you if you dont wear the skull bandana

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

Aw man, is this is the game that's finally going to make me upgrade my CPU? I have an E8400 that's been clicking along since 2008, but it looks like it's barely at mins. You guys think I should I upgrade my MoBo while I'm at it?

hahaha holy poo poo. yes youre gonna need a new mobo, that socket is 5 generations old now

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

I just spent ~5k or so on a whole new setup so don't look to me for good decisions

what the gently caress did you buy?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

An Alienware Area 51. I knew better and I did it anyway.

It's loving awesome.

e- i7-5930k, 32 gigs of DDR5, 256G/4T SSD and three GTX 970's

you went full retard

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

I carry a fat man and a few mini nukes for when a rainy day needs some artificial sunlight.

i wish the homing beacons did anything. captain loving zao :argh:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

I have twinsies .10mil pistol, one is kind of max moded silenced one called “Silent but Deadly”, the other is max moded unsilenced one called “Loud and deadly”. Then I found a legendary .10mm that had exploding bullets so “Loud and deadly” is now known as “loving loud and deadly”.

do you not understand the difference between caliber and mm?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
do you understand the difference between imperial and metric units of measurement?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Pretty sure this is a slap fight between two coasties

the gently caress you say

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

I think kfff was in the navy.

wow nope

i was in the salvation army

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

You must have pulled so much tail with the uniform. Eight year olds love Santa.

hory poo poo!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
put some doggles and armor on that dog

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

I picked up a pretty bad rear end power fist in a lake. The only one I've found and it's a unique.

also have the best screenshot in the game

rip meth mama

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
as soon as someone mods out all the invincible npcs im gonna do a genghis khan playthru

already got the killable children mod in preparation :getin:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

I know the Brotherhood of Steel is some weird cult, but drat if roaming around with Paladin Danse in power armor and laying waste to super mutants with laser rifles is so much fun!

arent they just space marine ripoffs?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

I toss a few hundred screws or whatever if I need them

gently caress you a fan only has two screws in it

it has more but you rounded out the rest because you suck

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i played fallout 4 in vr tonight :smuggo:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo if you give that much of a poo poo about the settlement aspect. build em up enough that theyre all connected and have radio beacons and a scavenger then stop caring about those scrubs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the slog and graygarden are already setup to provide you with a ton of foodstuffs, and new settlers will normally be auto assigned to unattended crops as well

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mustang posted:

Does the PC version have a higher size limit for building settlements than the PS4 does? I feel like I've barely added anything to the Castle but I'm already at the limit.

Going to eventually play the PC version anyway once the GECK or whatever is released and there's more mods.

theres already titty mods dont know what more you need :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

that's kind of a rude thing to say about your own personal Mrs. Robinson.

my mom is married to jesus, she would never lay with some greaseball chomo like el malingo

• Locked thread