Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I've played in a few Goon Squads or games with Goons like BF3/BC/4 and Company of heroes and the same mouthbreathing neckbeards that are slating games and having autistic breakdowns over tiny issues are the same ones that are playing that game 24/7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

XCom 2 is February 2016.

The long war mod is basically X-com 2. Makes the game so much better and really loving long if you want it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom/mods/88/

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
So the burning question.

Can you kill children in this one? You had to download a mod so you could kiddy slay in FO3

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I use HSS hotspot, think it's still free for the first month. Doesn't have NZ but it has Australia.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
gently caress it, leaving work early. My secretary can tell people I have an important meeting

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
This is a loving work of art. Got it running in Ultra detail and it's the best thing I've ever seen on PC.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I'm ashamed to say that I got murdered by Mole Rats.

The Boston Accent is loving annoying. I'm tempted to restart the game and just annihilate anyone who talks like that.

Mirelurks also pin you down and sodomise you.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I hope you fuckers realized that you can literally tear down busted houses in Sanctuary for shitloads of free resources? And just about everything else including the burnt out cars.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
So turns out you were an abusive husband that used to drink hand sanitizer and beat the poo poo out of your wife and child. She staged her death and kidnapped her son, seeking refuge in an Enclave safe house for abused wives. You turn up and use your Charisma skill to convince the Enclave social workers that you're from Child protective services. Then you feed your whore wife to some mole rats and ride off in to the sunset with your son on your new pet Deathclaw, Pickles.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Power armor and a Aluminium baseball bat is so loving satisfying. Knocked the head off a Legendary Super Mutant last night.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

WHERE IS YOUR CAT GOD NOW

Look at this guy, hacking the gently caress out of the game after 4 days.

I'm waiting on the mod where Dogmeat is re-skinned as a chihuahua and all female NPC's speak to me with gently caress all respect otherwise my immersion is shattered.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
gently caress Assaultrons. Got jumped by 4 last night and all I had was my trusty Aluminium bat wrapped in chains. Took me about 30 minutes to chase them down and kill them.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Isn't Alienwares just Dell now?

You bought a £3500 Dell

That's like going to McDonald's and spending £50 on dinner

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

I call that "Monday"

I should have remembered what forum I was posting on.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I try not to use guns, being a Brit, so I'm rocking out with all melee perks, a super sledge with heating element on it coupled with the shoulder slam perk for when I'm in power Armour is fun. Mix that in with the sprint speed perk and you basically turn in to a metal Rhino. A single shoulder slam kills a raider and a super Sledge hits everyone in front of you.

I keep a Laser sniper rifle for picking people off that I can't get to.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Don't you just put it in their inventory and they will put it on if it's better than theirs?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

the only bad thing about the minigun is that it eats ammo faster than goons eat cheetos.

kinda want to buy and try out the laser version

The Triple Barrel mod with the heavy weapon perks makes it a bit better. loving shame you can't have special ammo types like in FO:NV, loved setting people on fire with incendiary .50 cal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

ded posted:

she is

Is she....gently caress

Looks like I'm going to have to find an old save file.

• Locked thread