Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Can anyone give me a fix for why it crashes to desktop every 5 min or so. Clean installed drivers. Reinstalled game. Graphic card is cool. I'm baffled and dumb to figure this out. Runs skyrim just fine at 60+ fps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

ded posted:

you need to give more info than that. system specs; ram, cpu, gfx card, ect. any mods, trying to use fallout4configtool or not?

8g ram, 3.8 i7, 970 in sli, 1000w power supply, win 10. No mods and have no idea what falloutconfigtool is but will Google it when I get home. GPUs are not running hot. I'm baffled.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

Survival mode recap......death.....death never changes. Two legendary raiders with nuke launchers that seem to have Vats like targeting have been enough to make me have to walk away from the game.

• Locked thread