Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I hope there's an option where my dogge can press a button and nuke the world again, but he'll be okay inside a vault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

ded posted:

I didn't realize it, but companions can randomly take poo poo out of locked containers. Like the Grognak axe. And dogmeat can yoink the cryolator out if you ask him to search for things.

I think I know how I'm starting my next game

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I'm towards the end of the game, and I've mostly been helping the Railroad with undercover poo poo in the institute, but haven't actually pulled the trigger. After hearing about this Red Glare thing I'm not so sure they're the good guys anymore and I'm thinking I could better save the Commonwealth atop my Institute throne

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
gently caress that. Railroad ending was great you get an awesome Hindenburg impression followed by seeing Atom cleanse the institute. Not sure what comes next, I went to sleep.

• Locked thread