Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
GiP Chat Thread 2077 - Car Fort/Mantrap/Attack Dogge Chat: What sort of rub should use for this long pork I'm slow-cooking?
Drunk Thread: If you enlisted after the liberation of Anchorage, SMDFTB

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Oct 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
:thejoke: (click me)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Me and spongebob are the only two playing this on Xbone aren't we?

:(
Probably.

I'm not willing to upgrade my graphics card until I line a new job up, but this looks hella dope.

Glad you're back, shim.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Aw man, is this is the game that's finally going to make me upgrade my CPU? I have an E8400 that's been clicking along since 2008, but it looks like it's barely at mins. You guys think I should I upgrade my MoBo while I'm at it?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
:shobon: I hadn't really been paying attention. I'd been able to keep up with most games via a new graphics card and RAM sticks until... well, now.

Godholio posted:

reasonable performance sliding towards mediocrity.
All I really ask. I'm not buying a new monitor, so being able to drive ridiculous 4k resolutions is wasted.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Nov 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

I've done some stuff, I built myself a lil shack with the only nice bed in Sanctuary, a pool table and a few chairs. Sometimes I just sit there and pound whiskey and jet
Most of my post-apocalypse plans, really.

• Locked thread